Did Triple C Send Dominic Cruz Back to the Prelims?

Keith Peterson did.

EXv2w7DWkAAxZjJ.jpg

The only answer!

<mma4>

Reactions: TCE
He was lucky to get that title shot anyway, was a massive gift..

Well apparently he doesn’t have an ego.

Oh you haven't seen him in all his interviews recently desperately trying to justify his prelim position because it's the main event that most people see? Or that fighters literally BEG to be the prelim main event because nobody watches the main card? Lmao, Keith Peterson took this mans soul. He's pathetic.

His nickname should now be The Delusionator

Cruz came in as a late replacement after having not fought in four years due to several injuries, Cejudo has little to do with this. Cruz is likely on the prelims just out of sheer lack of fights in the past ten years; he's had five fights from 2012 to now, skips of three years then two years then four years, and due to three fights being in a single year he's fought during only three years in that nine year span. If it hadn't been for his pbp commentary gig a lot of the more casual fans would have forgotten about him.

Oh you haven't seen him in all his interviews recently desperately trying to justify his prelim position because it's the main event that most people see? Or that fighters literally BEG to be the prelim main event because nobody watches the main card? Lmao, Keith Peterson took this mans soul. He's pathetic.

His nickname should now be The Delusionator
I was making reference to this. I just think it’s funny because he really comes across as one of the most egotistical fighters/commentators I. The ufc. I did however listen to a podcast with him recently and the guy seems to have really worked on discovering himself. It was a very interesting interview. I can’t remember who’s podcast. So maybe he has checked his ego. Either way it was funny to read that.

In almost all UFC events he would be on the main card, but the one he's on is super-special. The main card has three title fights, and the remaing two fights feature exciting title contenders.

Back