Did Todd Grisham botching Sakuraba’s name get him fired?

I've been wondering the same thing.
Only time hes commentated for the UFC ever correct?

Also why the hell did they fire Jimmy Smith? He's probably the most talented commentator they ever had apart from Brian Stann, at least in my opinion.
Also didn't see a lot of guys hating on Jimmy Smith.

Pink Bald Goof fired Goldie and brought in Grisham.

<36>

You don't fuck up the GOAT's name and expect to keep your job.

Also why the hell did they fire Jimmy Smith? He's probably the most talented commentator they ever had apart from Brian Stann, at least in my opinion.
Ya, that was a weird one. Especially considering they seemingly were trying to beef up the commentary staff.

I dont know for sure if it got him fired but thats Dana's favorite fighter of all time

and obviously a true legend of this sport, get his name right or GTFO that was disgraceful

I didn't get that either. Jimmy Smith was one of the best I thought. Dana probably just didn't like him or something.

I think they moved him to Fight Pass. He does Glory announcing and possibly other orgs.

I find it more disrespectful that Joe Rogan still doesn't know how to pronounce surname Miocic even tho Stipe is at the top of the HW division for over 5 years, and all the other commentators I've heard made that little effort to learn how to pronounce the surname of UFC's HW Goat (or at least the guy they are trying to present as the HW Goat)

Back