Did this really happen at the NSAC meeting today?

it wasn't me!
20150813030827_IMG_8880.JPG
20150813030830_IMG_8897.JPG

sq-shaggy-wasnt-me-surprised-mca.jpg

I'm confused. Two different phones? It seemed like the first song was F. Aguilar's ringtone, but the 2nd was someone else's. Is that correct?

You expect the NSAC to maintain this uptight professionalism when Anderson is coming through with this clearly fabricated, barely thought out defense? Please! Between the false claims of testing and the pathetic claims of mistranslation, Anderson and his team got treated like what they were: a bunch of clowns.

GOAT defense lol only anderson silva could pull this shit off. lmfao

There's no way that wasn't planned. To have a commission official leaving his phone on AND with that song? Trollin on a Triver.

They know the whole thing is a circus. Very well timed too. They already knew they were going to smack him around today, and it was just a formality to dish out the punishment.

Which is why Anderson's limp dick story was so hilarious, he could've said anything else and he would've gotten the same joke punishment

It wasn't a cell phone. They had a bunch of people on a conference call and people started playing music into their phones. Impossible to know who is doing it.

I told my coworker to go fuck himself while on a conference call and thought I had my phone on mute. Never got caught😎

You expect the NSAC to maintain this uptight professionalism when Anderson is coming through with this clearly fabricated, barely thought out defense? Please! Between the false claims of testing and the pathetic claims of mistranslation, Anderson and his team got treated like what they were: a bunch of clowns.

If you did a little research, you'd know the those songs being played were not ringtones. They were background music on the other side of the line.

It wasn't a cell phone. They had a bunch of people on a conference call and people started playing music into their phones. Impossible to know who is doing it

That makes it more feasible, but no less hilarious. Someone shoulda played "Liar" by Rollins.

The guy should be removed, fired, whatever. That is a load of shit.

He represents the state of Nevada.

Back