Did this lower Joe Rogans stock worth to you? (awful clip)

Jeez I'm still trying to get thru 4 hours of Hogan and Hoey Diash latest podcast talking about how awesome it is to do stand up comedy for a living
giphy.gif

Bad pad holders really do make a difference though.

Hate a flimsy pad holder.

If they get too flimsy, just start sending the strikes through and past the flimsy pad into their face and body, and they'll tighten up real quick and start using it like a battle shield. :)

Rogan is a fraud and 5'1'' AT BEST

He allegedly has a homosexual gay relationship with several ostensible men as well

They weren't that bad. Not great, but at least as good as your average martial artist that's been training for years.

Hell no.. there's no power in them considering the technique. Whether that's the fault of the equipment and or the holder is hard to say. But they were below average.

Hell no.. there's no power in them considering the technique. Whether that's the fault of the equipment and or the holder is hard to say. But they were below average.
Disagree.

Decent power. Nowhere near great, but not bad enough to comment on, let alone make thread.

This thread reeks of someone that just learned to kick, and is trying to show off their "knowledge".

His technique was pretty good, he might just not be a very hard roundhouse kicker.

Post up yer roundhouse pad work @spacetime

Show the bro hogan how it's done

Last edited:
Rogan kicks harder than 99.9% of people here.

You are confused by how small he is

Its like no matter how quickly i flick a marshmallow with my pinky, theres no power there...the key is the scale. Joe is a tiny dwarf person flopping his stubby little legs around. Its sad that people think gsp endorses joes power when he simply endorses positive self image for porgs

Post up yer roundhouse spadework @spacetime

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ick-is-not-that-great.4067927/#post-158026923
Post up yer roundhouse spadework @spacetime

My roundhouse kick is on sherdog already;) Thing is.. his leg mechanics is fine... his hand positioning is a disaster though, and this may very affect the power deficit.. I don't know.. it looks weird

You are confused by how small he is

Its like no matter how quickly i flick a marshmallow with my pinky, theres no power there...the key is the scale. Joe is a tiny dwarf person flopping his stubby little legs around. Its sad that people think gsp endorses joes power when he simply endorses positive self image for porgs

He's the biggest small guy ever

This thread is just another example that shows Conor obsession pales in comparison to Joe Rogan obsession on Sherdog.

Aubrey Marcus

Didn't notice so much in the first video but Joe has a noticeably smaller head in this vid than now... and it can't be more than a few years old. Those Alpha Growth pills are for real

<30>

Rogan would make an awful standup fighter. If he ever gets into a fight, he needs to go for the TD immediately.

This is how easy an incompetent mitts holder can make you look bad.... he moves whenever they make contact..

That said, weak kicks..

You seem to have a consistently bad opinion, congratulations on being consistent I suppose.

Isn't that guy that is holding the bag the Gay Harvey Weinstein of snake oil pills? I could swear he was the guy that was blackmailing dudes to bang him......not so surprising a cuck like Rogan is so heavily involved with him.
Aubrey Marcus
(Timestamped)

Cliffs:
-Aubrey's biological mother is Kathy Shubin, who's husband is Steve Shubin (inventor of the fleshlight and first sponsor of Rogan's podcast); Aubrey used to work for the company which is how both he and Rogan linked up.
-Aubrey's biological father is Michael Marcus, who turned $30k into $80 million in 20 years through "a series of shady oil and gas investments", which is where Aubrey got the money to create Onnit.
-Alpha Brain was formulated by Aubrey's step-mother, "Dr." Janet Zand, but her credentials stem from a 2 year acupuncture course at the California Acupuncture College.

TLDR:
snake-oil-salesman.jpg

Last edited:
I know, I was being coy :)

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/aubrey-marcus-onnit/

He was blackmailing buff doods to bang him and trying to ruin their careers if they did not. He has also bragged about being in an open relationship and how he loves watching dudes drilling his wife.

https://galoremag.com/aubrey-marcus-open-relationships/

As we know, Rogan is also in to open relationships per his ex's interview on Howard Stern and we also know Dum-Dum Schaub accused Rogan of scoring tons of poonanie and letting the cat out of the bag. We also know Bryan Callen, Rogsan's BFF, goes to Eyes Wide Shut type swinger parties and bangs dudes' wives as they watch, not to mention he was open about being sexually molested by a grown man when he was a boy and liked it. This is why I feel confident in calling Rogan a definitive cuck.
Y'know, with the amount of research you've put in I'd say you're more than a little bit jealous, normal people don't give a fuck about any of what you just said.

Look at the fucking size difference between Rogan and the pad holder.
<{MingNope}>

Back