Did Thiago Silva break Rafael Feijao?

And? The vast majority of people aren't going to be exceptional at their job.......that's why being exceptional is exceptional. Nothing to be ashamed of in being a Tim Boetch or Cole Miller type. He was however absolutely top 10 or 15 around / before the Henderson fight though. If not , what 15 guys were better.

The fact that you phrase it the way you do.....so dismissively and condescending is weird. Guy screw your girl or something?
Yea did him and the boys ran train on me old lady. But im not shooting the guy down, he's done more in this sport then i will ever do. But we're discussing his abilities and motivation and i pointed out that he lacked both. I do in fact dislike the guy, but it's hardly biasing me on this one. Rest assured lol

You should rematch, it was boring but Yoel was not winning and seemed scared shitless.

When he's done rematching I'm sure he'll rewatch it too. *tee hee*

To be fair, Romero did have a couple flurries (literally two) that, while they had no real effect on Feijao, were definitely a sign that Gay Jesus was almost ready to work through him. But yeah, the vast majority of this fight consisted of Yoel bouncing away from Rafael and both guys doing no damage whatsoever. The ref had to give them a stern talking to, if memory serves. Regardless, Feijao left Romero laying pretty impressively and Senor realized that MW would probably serve him (and thus Gay Jesus) much better. And it did.

But Feijao > Gay Jesus.

Did he get cut after that last Shit Show of a performance? Serious question. I dont know whats wrong with him but I've never seen a fighter that broken mentally since Jake Ellenberger.

Its so hard to believe he was the Strikeforce LHW champ and has handed Romero his only defeat

Did he get cut after that last Shit Show of a performance? Serious question. I dont know whats wrong with him but I've never seen a fighter that broken mentally since Jake Ellenberger.

I would have no issue with Feijao never fighting again. He is the definition of a finished fighter. Apparently he was a veterinarian before the Nogs came and discovered him. Don't know how well that pays back in Brasilia but it's probably more his speed these days.

Back