Did they pay Cain to say that?

his friend is fighting. there is a title fight and a really exciting fight featuring two top WWs. it's not that much of a stretch to say it's a stacked card and he obviously wants to promote DC's fight.

How the fuck can you hate on somebody for saying this card is stacked?

Jesus christ, you guys need to lighten up. Reading some of these threads is straight depressing.

Barao/Dillishaw. DC/Hendo. Ellenberger/Lawler. How is that NOT stacked?

You've been brainwashed. Berger/Lawler would have been the card opener in years past. Stacked just doesn't mean what it used to, I guess.

You've been brainwashed. Berger/Lawler would have been the card opener in years past. Stacked just doesn't mean what it used to, I guess.

Says the 2013 join date. Robbie Lawler wasn't a top 3 welterweight in years past. Fights that are possible title eliminators are almost always co-main events. There are two possible title eliminators in this event.

I don't call a card stacked unless it has 2 title fights or if I like one of the fighters in every single main card fight, but that's just because I don't like to toss around adjectives meaninglessly. so I wouldn't call this card stacked, but it definitely isn't weak by today or yesterday's standards.

Sure, everybody is brainwashed because they're excited for fights that have potential to be incredibly exciting. :rolleyes:

robbie lawler wasn't as complete as he is now in years past. this card is great. barao is dope, hendo fights are always fun, and jake/robbie could potentially be great. plus, a jamie varner fight, which is always fun.

can barely get hype out of cain for his own fights now he is the next chael sonnen promoting other ppls fights.

Sure, everybody is brainwashed because they're excited for fights that have potential to be incredibly exciting. :rolleyes:

That's not what he said, moron. He said the cards aren't as good as they used to be and our standards have lowered accordingly.

Back