Did they end up finding out if Rose and Pat broke up?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Or do I have to wait for Brendan Schaub's TMZMMA podcast?

The Schaub got you covered, bro.

Patience.

I wish she would grow her hair back...

Seems to me like they did. When asked about it she didn't say "we're still together" just said that she loves him but she said it in a way you might say it about a friend or sibling you'll always love. All she would have had to say is they're still together one time and the distraction of that question would be gone. But she didn't. Seems to suggest they've split.

For the record, I think she's sexy even without the hair. Marry me Rose!!!

Seems to me like they did. When asked about it she didn't say "we're still together" just said that she loves him but she said it in a way you might say it about a friend or sibling you'll always love. All she would have had to say is they're still together one time and the distraction of that question would be gone. But she didn't. Seems to suggest they've split.

For the record, I think she's sexy even without the hair. Marry me Rose!!!
I just spoke with her and she said she'll consider your offer of marriage. She just needs to know if you're a handsome, wealthy super-athlete.

You sound like a spoiled kid.
I'm glad you were able to deduce that, with the plethora of information you managed to gather from two comments. Impressive. You're internet PhDs have taught you well.

I'm glad you were able to deduce that, with the plethora of information you managed to gather from two comments. Impressive. You're internet PhDs have taught you well.

I was kidding, I hope you know that.

Back