Did the UFC mess up with Ronda's fight being so late?

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Literally fell asleep for like 40 minutes in my chair and woke up after TUF fights. Wonder how many people fell asleep at home or got pissed this ended so late. Especially if you consider that most of the fights weren't very good. Other than Lil Nog trying to finish Shogun at the end of the 1st.

Yep. I was reading twitter messages from a lot of athletes/celebs/media members and they were all bitching. The card they put together didn't help either. If barbosa/felder was on there would have been a lot less complaining

yeah this was awful, everybody where i was at was complaining and just playing with their phones. especially through the TUF fights. those SUCKED!

yeah this was awful, everybody where i was at was complaining and just playing with their phones. especially through the TUF fights. those SUCKED!

We must have totally different definitions for SUCKED because the first TUF fight (135 lb) was actually very exciting. People were screaming and cheering throughout in the bar I was in. There were 4-5 guillotine choke attempts and a lot of scrambles. Maybe you are not into fast paced action and multiple near finishes? I could see how you think that SUCKED! http://www.cdn.sherdog.net/forums/sd_miscimages/smiles/rolleyes.gif

The 155 lb TUF fight SUCKED...until the finish. I totally agree with you on that.

Was dozing off as well, should have put those waste of time TUF fights on facebook or fs1.

If magney/Maia and fejiao/cummins was on the main card it would have kept everybody awake and excited. Those are PPV worthy fights withs finishes so it woulda come faster, idk those fights killed the mood.More the 2nd. That fight sucked so bad,EVEN with the lameass finish.

Back