Did the UFC deliberately counter program the WWE today

AUS FIGHTNUT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yeah yeah i know it isn't the first time they have had and event on the same date, just wondering if they did it to counter program am or not or just a coincidence.

Who knows, there is so many aspects of the business behind the scenes that having this event on Sunday might have just made better business sense for them.

Honestly, I'm not sure either company really pays that much attention to each other.

Who knows, there is so many aspects of the business behind the scenes that having this event on Sunday might have just made better business sense for them.

Honestly, I'm not sure either company really pays that much attention to each other.

expect when ronda and wwe talk about each other

or cm punk

They TOTALLY did just to see how they could do with a name like "UFC Saskatoon".

It's only a market study though.

The UFC schedule was released in November so unless Dana White can predict the future, then no.

I don't think a fight night can stand against fucking wwe summerslam, the only reason I'm watching UFC is due to the female fight and the main and co and I have UFC network instead WWE network

Summerslam is arguably the second biggest event WWE puts on after Wrestlemania...

If they were trying to counter-program with Holloway/Oliveira, they failed miserably.

I doubt the majority of wrestling fans even know who Olivieria is.

This is on fox sports 1. Most likely the baseball game yesterday took priority.

No, this card is not going to get casual interest and doesn't have names people care about

Doubt it. If they did this card would've been super stacked this card is eh, but has some good fights on it

this is a declaration of war on the wwe, ufc is going to take over with tonight's stacked card

who are these people who are not sure what to watch?

Back