Did the UFC collude with Brock to subvert USADA testing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
If they did, it wouldn't be knew to MMA at all. Pride use to do this kind of thing all the time. Advising the fighter that they want to win months before the other opponent.
Did the UFC collude with Brock Lesnar to subvert the USADA testing?
I got another one for ya TS... I don't have a link... but I recall the UFC telling Hunt at least a month or more prior to the announcement to "get ready to fight on 200."

I'm still unclear of your point though. If Brock waz announced 2 weeks sooner do you feel he would no longer be able to get hiz USADA pass?

It wasn't. His first test was on June 15th as I recall. It was reported that brock had 3 test within few day after June 15th. He had 6 total pre-fight test so his June 28th test was around his fourth test.

It's very strange ge passed the first 3 tests and then failed the 4th. Almost as if someone with a lot of money and influence expected him to fail his first test and by June 28th, the man said "Make sure he falls this next test. Do whatever you need to do. If there isn't any PED in his test, put one there"!

Who would have done that? A lab scientist paid off by someone with deep pockets who considers The UFC a threat to his own business. Maybe it was someone like Bob Arum or even Vince McMahon.

What would McMahon have to gain? A lot. he could have even trying to screw up the sale of The UFC by getting several big names scheduled for UFC 200 to fail the test and then at least he ruins UFC 200. Imagine if they had had to pull both Jones and Lesnar from UFC 200? The PPV buyrates would have been sub-zero!

It also would have been a good bargaining chip for McMahon. he may have felt that if Brock failed the test he would then be in a position to cut Brock from his current WWE contract and get him to sign a new contract which would have Brock working full time for WWE. Why wouldn't Vince want his biggest star working full time?

No. This is reaching. Brock popped because he takes steroids. Period. Brock got his system clean enough to pass the initial tests. But he failed the last USADA test and the fight night test. When you take gear regularly for 20 years. You will have a physical dependency on it. I bet Brock felt like utter crap two weeks before the fight after probably being drug free for a lousy month in order to pass the initial USADA tests. He juiced. He juiced knowing damn well that IF he gets caught, they wouldn't catch him in time until after the fight. Goes to show you how addicted Brock is. He gave up potentially all of his ppv points cash because of it. Couldn't even go a lousy month without the sauce.

As soon as he we all knew he would comeback which was at 199 he should have been tested in the next few days. Im sure the june 28th test was not the first one....i hope it wasnt.
He waz tested 5 times in the first week... & passed 7 tests all together prior to the dirty one.

Word. Sounds fishy as fuck.

63540537.jpg

He waz tested 5 times in the first week... & passed 7 tests all together prior to the dirty one.

So why the fuck are ariel and hunt suggesting that the ufc may have known he was on something. He passed 7 tests how the fuck would they know that he would start taking something nearer to the fight.

Bs......how long was the uc
Nah.
That is crazy conspiracy theory talk.
It makes more sense that it was in the spur of the moment type of thing.
Lets not forget that there are exemptions happening all of the time.
BS....how long was the ufc telling everyone that they still had another big fight....that the card wasn't finished that hunt should be ready....Brock should have been tested this whole time....

Bs......how long was the uc

BS....how long was the ufc telling everyone that they still had another big fight....that the card wasn't finished that hunt should be ready....Brock should have been tested this whole time....
I was just being sarcastic.
As the exemption remark should have been obvious.

So why the fuck are ariel and hunt suggesting that the ufc may have known he was on something. He passed 7 tests how the fuck would they know that he would start taking something nearer to the fight.
Exactly...

Dimspace said that a pee sample & blood test each count az a separate test... even though they were taken at the same moment in time. So he waz actully tested on 3 different dayz before the dirty one.

Dimspace explained also that they don't test everything with every sample... so the 4th may of just been when they tested for that particular thing. I find it hard to believe they didn't cover all the basez in the first 3... but even so... You know they were testing for all the major steroids n stuff from the jump... so this all leadz me to believe it waz a minor thing that snuck into his system unintentionally.

Id say so, but there no concrete proof to be certain

Sure they would. After all, the exemption didn't keep them from finding what they were looking for did it?

Not sure if trolling.....Cause they sort of didnt find anything (when it counts), the fight happened anyway when Brock failed a pre-fight test.....The point of the 4 months pre-fight testing would be to caught something in a test that takes a freaking month to comeback with the results, Brock fought with no testing, it doesnt really matter if they "tested" him 20 times and he failed 20 out of 20, but the results came back 5 days after the fight went down.

Yep, and in those tests that take time, were results with no fails. Did they collude to make those tests clean?

Brock was gonna fight again, the UFC was gonna sell him again. Now they can't. If they were colluding with the USADA, he wouldn't have failed. Period.

The agreement says any fighter signed to an agreement with the USADA who retires, then unretires has to go through 4 months of tests. There was no USADA when he retired, so he's not bound by the stipulations of that agreement.

Whether it's right is another story, but he wasn't exempted from something he otherwise would've been bound to.

So by your logic this doesn't apply to Brock because like you said he never signed any of that. He left before USADA he didn't retire during.

Could be Brock hadn't signed yet and was still trying to get more out of the UFC. Could be that if Brock didn't sign they were going to try and get hunt to fight someone else on still put it on that card. Brock could have been taking negotiations to the very last minute to force UFC to sign him to a good deal (to bad he didn't wait until Jones popped would have made even more). Telling Mark Hunt it's Brock before it's official can have the information leak like it already was. There are so many reasons for all your questions I'm guessing the reason you couldn't come up with any is cause you've already made up your mind. What you said very well could be true or it could be any of the other reasons I mentioned plus more I'm sure I haven't even thought of.
What you said could be true. I know I wanted to believe it before ufc 200. His two postive tests made me revert back. It just make more sense to me with that evidence. Though we still dont know exactly what he failed for. It could just be a banned substance and not a ped. I'm still inclined to believe that he needed time to cycle off. Especially if the the rumor is true is he popped for an estrogen blocker.

Did the UFC collude with Brock Lesnar to subvert the USADA testing?

WTF? No obviously not because USADA tested him like 12 times and busted him with a banned substance. I don't know what part about all of this you don't get. The UFC is USADA's boss. The UFC pay's USADA out of their own pocket and voluntarily hired them to help clean up the sport.

If they were really conspiring to let Brock use banned substances, do you really think they would follow through with actually busting him? I no the UFC and Zuffa haven't always been a shining example of morals and ethics, but every other one of your posts seems to be you on some sort of UFC witch Hunt.

Back