Did the crowd chant MM?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I could've sworn they were chanting "mighty mouse" in the first round. Can someone confirm this?

Must be the first time this has ever happened to him

Doubt it. It was boring until the finish. No reason for the crowd to get excited.

They were chanting "Mighty Mouse".

Yes, they did. I distinctly remember hearing his name being chanted in the later rounds.

They were shouting “who let the midgets in the house”.
v0065_s-200x150.gif

It’s you that is making sup in your head.

Most of the crowd probably went to grab some food/drink before the Main Event.

You are such a shitty troll. It's pathetic that you can't even give props after an amazing submission like that. You're a hater to your core.

They were chanting "Mighty Mouse".
Yes, they did. I distinctly remember hearing his name being chanted in the later rounds.
Alright so i did hear correctly. Legitimately put a smile on my face.

Not so much because im a MM fan, but because of the level of education from the crowd. MM did alot sneaky shit there that i thought would go unnoticed.

You are such a shitty troll. It's pathetic that you can't even give props after an amazing submission like that. You're a hater to your core.
You love you some lubed up midgets.....you creepy pervert.

How hard is it to buy a section and fill it with cheerleaders, MM is wise taking a page out of the Mcgregor playbook. Don't be suprised if you see MM impersonators associated with marketing agencies trying to go viral or harassing opponents.

You love you some lubed up midgets.....you creepy pervert.

Why are you imagining them lubed up? And what's the difference between liking a lubed up 'midget' and, say, a lubed up Heavyweight?

Alright so i did hear correctly. Legitimately put a smile on my face.

Not so much because im a MM fan, but because of the level of education from the crowd. MM did alot sneaky shit there that i thought would go unnoticed.
@Coolidge is an obsessed Mini Mouse fan. Look thru his last thousand posts.

Not a credible source. Probably hears chants of midgets everywhere.

Doubt it. It was boring until the finish. No reason for the crowd to get excited.

They kept a very high pace on ground exchanges, no wonder why you missed the MM chant. Because you didn't watch the fight either.

Back