Did that "Shallow King " guy actually die?

You probably don't either, you just think hatin' on Twitter is cool.
As long as your lifestyle choice doesn't hurt others, it's fine by me.<{ohyeah}>

MV5BMjFiMmU3MGEtZDViNy00Y2U0LWFkMzctOGMzOGNjNjBkZjI3L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkyOTA0MjM@._V1_SY1000_SX1000_AL_.jpg
"Asonishing".

Smh I actually caught myself thinking about this guy. Might have been after the Cody loss. I wonder if he's still trolling him?

As long as your lifestyle choice doesn't hurt others, it's fine by me.<{ohyeah}>

Yeah. See, it's just that I like Twitter, so I get kinda pissed off and have to take a deep breath and count to ten when people are hatin'. And sometimes I haven't got the time to count to ten and choose to defend Twitter instead :D

Cody fell apart after it, 0-2 since that guy destroyed him mentally.

Tweeting is basically writing stuff online, hoping that someone reads it. Kinda reminds me of ... well ...
Hahaha I think the lamest thing is when people start threads like these, assuming everyone follows Twitter and knows who this guy is.

Yeah. See, it's just that I like Twitter, so I get kinda pissed off and have to take a deep breath and count to ten when people are hatin'. And sometimes I haven't got the time to count to ten and choose to defend Twitter instead :D
Pissed, really? Twitter is a cesspool and deserves the hate. I suppose this place is a giant shithole as well. Same goes for the internet. The people that inhabit it. Heck, life. Life is just shit. It’s all just shit. Fuck it, I’m done.

Pissed, really? Twitter is a cesspool and deserves the hate. I suppose this place is a giant shithole as well. Same goes for the internet. The people that inhabit it. Heck, life. Life is just shit. It’s all just shit. Fuck it, I’m done.

OR Twitter is kinda great, Sherdog is kinda great, and life is kinda great. I guess it kinda depends on whether the glass is half full or half empty. Right now, my glass is half empty, so I'm about to buy a few more beers, fill up the glass and make a tweet. Cheers.

Tweeting is basically writing stuff online, hoping that someone reads it. Kinda reminds me of ... well ...
Except Twitter is basically public and has become headline news. Every fucking day it's "BREAKING NEWS: SOMEONE TWEETED ON TWITTER!!!"

The whole thing is so self-important.

On Sherdog (or any forum), we post about a sport we follow and argue over bullshit, but it's not a public thing and no one writes 5,000 word articles over 140 character Sherdog posts

Except Twitter is basically public and has become headline news. Every fucking day it's "BREAKING NEWS: SOMEONE TWEETED ON TWITTER!!!"

The whole thing is so self-important.

On Sherdog (or any forum), we post about a sport we follow and argue over bullshit, but it's not a public thing and no one writes 5,000 word articles over 140 character Sherdog posts

Well, the most important thing you've got, is yourself. So being self-important is really just being realistic.

But seriously, there are a ton of people out there making great and funny tweets by limiting themselves to 140 characters. Twitter can definitely be poetic and clever and cool. Those tweets don't get picked up by the media or anything, and hence aren't annoying to the general public. So it's not Twitter that's the problem, it's the media stalking celebrities making tweets.

great the most this attention whore can do is beat up a watermelon

i swear the heavies is the unflushed toilet of sherdog

Back