Did shields get punished for the punch?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I heard about palhares results but never anything about shields. I think he should have.I mean he did throw,a punch after the bell. Anyone know if he got in trouble? Do you guys think he should have?

if he hasnt already, im sure he will be. i know ray sefo sorta gave him a pass when he was talkin about the situation, so probably no penalty from wsof and only the comish

if he hasnt already, im sure he will be. i know ray sefo sorta gave him a pass when he was talkin about the situation, so probably no penalty from wsof and only the comish

I think cos Paul Harris got fired for all his shit in the fight, that Shields will catch a break on the after bell punch

I think he received a temporary suspension. But my memory might be off

He punched him for good reason. You nerds need to quit getting little boners for wanting people in trouble.

He punched him for good reason. You nerds need to quit getting little boners for wanting people in trouble.

Bingo. Why would Shields get in trouble for what he did??? Dude was basically assaulted.

Exactly. A lot of misinformation and uninformed people here. Shields did get in trouble. No matter what 1 person does you can't punch someone after the bell unless he is still physically attacking you and you are defending yourself.

Lol, thats sherdog for you.

Jake was about to get his arm snapped in half by a gorilla after he already tapped, if anything it was an instinctive gut reaction, which in my eyes was totally justified and was a completely different from something such as the Paul Daly incident.

Exactly. A lot of misinformation and uninformed people here. Shields did get in trouble. No matter what 1 person does you can't punch someone after the bell unless he is still physically attacking you and you are defending yourself.

so much misinformation in this post. Shields did not get in trouble.....yet.

This is posted in the wrong forum. Reporting this.

This. Essentially they've both been called to the principal's office for fighting on the playground. Shields will (rightfully) claim that Palhares started it, and video footage will corroborate this. Palhares will then be fucked, and Shields will likely get some kind of token slap on the wrist, if anything.

Provoked or not, Shields committed an offense too. NSAC can't just ignore that.

Back