Did sherdog.com spoil ufc 75 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...you owned yourself....It was very tempting to come on here, but i held out all day. There is a time difference maybe you had forgotten about. Def a noob mistake. Now you will know for next time.

was on the internet but on sites where no one even knew what the acronym mma meant.

Yeah same here. I wasn't leaving anything to chance. Anyone who had anything spoiled did it to themselves. I would hope that sites like Sherdog (and other MMA sites) would have up to the minute news and articles updated on their site. Anyone with brains should know this.

All you had to do was type .net instead of .com and had not problems. If you can't stay off a website for 8 hours you have a lot more problems than this.

This is the first time Sherdog did not spoil the main event for me in a long time,but I did get Kongo vs cro cop spoil. During the day I watched most of the fights online. When I got home I rewind my vcr to watch cro cop vs kongo. Well when I press play to see where I was on the tape, I saw Congo getting his hand raise. I was like WTF! I was very mad.

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

How many of you saw the spoiler?

i stayed away from Sherdog, but went to wikipedia to see the order of the games and saw CC lost, bummer, then I bought the ppv so i could watch the rest of the games in real time....

I love how a few hours before the fights last night, I decided to check out sherdog.com, where the main news story was rampage beating henderson. Needless to say, I was pissed for seeing this spoiler.

uh wtf were you expecting to find? it is a news sight, if u dont want it spoiled go to sherdog.net...duh.

are you stupid??? how long have you been here?? you should really put your head in the ground because you owned yourself.

Nope Sherdog didnt spoil it for me because I watched it live.

It was a bit upsetting, but overall, it's pretty obvious Sherdog staff doesn't care. I'll address it on Beatdown with DeSantis, either tomorrow or Wednesday. It's hard to listen to The Savage Dog Show because they can't stay on topic, but I'll be listening to Beatdown and calling in to bring the issue to light.

Hopyfully, all this hype is getting back to Sherwood.

I am going to make one post on this, and it is not racist, it is just plain and to the point, an then this thread will be closed.

Sherdog.com is a news site, they report the news.

SPIKE TV did not air the show live.

90% of the rest of the world had to pay for the PPV, but we got it live, America got it for free at the price of a tape delay.

The whole world (MMA or not) does not revolve around Americas time table.

So for the whiners, please stop. and think about things for a moment.

How is anything a spoiler, after 90% of the world has seen the show?

~Foz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back