Media Did Sandhagen have the toughest strength of schedule in the UFC over the past two years?

You can flip the narrative and say that TJ was coming off the juice and a big layoff... Frankie is shot... Moraes is a bust and Aljo smoked him.

I actually think he has a legit chance of beating Yan.

I want to give an honorable mention to RDA. The guy has been having nonstop hard stylistic match-ups. He does poorly with high pace wrestlers/grapplers and what has he been getting?

Usman, Colvington, Lee, Chiesa, and was scheduled for friggin Islam.

Close but the answer is O'Malley

And this what makes the UFC such juggernaut for fighters to get to the top. So many divisions you got go thru a murderous row of fighters to get to the top and good luck staying there long.

On paper it looks impressive but it’s not like Edgar was in prime form, Moraes was highly ranked but c’mon man, he’s lost 4 of his last 5 by TKO at this point. I don’t give that win much value at this point. I like Cory but the times he fought someone who wasn’t completely past it, he lost.

Volk has an amazing resume, but I specifically said the last two years. Volk has only fought Ortega and Holloway in that timespan.

Pedro munhoz fought: Sterling, Edgar, Rivera, Aldo, and is booked to fight Cruz

He also fought Garbrandt right before that.

That's pretty good. Adesanya's is pretty good too:

View attachment 887001

Gastelum is a .500 fighter or worse at middleweight. Jan has a spotty record and zero title defenses, not even to mention he won a vacated belt.

Whittaker - Romero - Costa in a row is very impressive and important. Romero was a pick-em stinker (I scored it for Romero but both fighters did terrible) and his wins over Robert and Costa were nothing short of spectacular.

Overall really solid strength of schedule for middleweight.

Pedro munhoz fought: Sterling, Edgar, Rivera, Aldo, and is booked to fight Cruz

He also fought Garbrandt right before that.

That is pretty ridiculous. The firefight KO over Garbrandt was like watching a movie, I hadn't thought about that in a while.

I know you will disagree but I didn't like the Edgar decision.

Aldo beat him pretty clean, both guys looked sharp but Aldo was a step ahead.

Overall I think he's made a fine showing. I hope he doesn't move to 125lbs, hard to say though.

Been a lot of insane runs recently, MMA is fucking stacked right now, great time to be a fan.

No

Sterling is a coward
Edgar should be retired
Tj was rusty as hell
Moraes wasn't the same after henry

Back