Did Rose dump Pat Berry?

Pat took her into his wings when she was only a 16 year old high schooler.

1342466192452_ORIGINAL.jpg

Pat took her into his wings when she was only a 16 year old high schooler.
Exactly. That pedo is creepy as fuck. Makes it all the more creepy when you find out she was molested as a child (pretty sure she said this on TUF)

hqdefault.jpg

Aesop Rock holding a knife thinks this thread sucks.

Maybe she realized how immature he is. I find the guy utterly cringeworthy and embarrassing. Would not want him in the same room as me. Such a try hard.

Started getting a little success on her own and decided she didn't need struggling Pat anymore. The oldest play in the book.

Odd how they "grow apart" when the girl is on the cusp of stardom and the guy is basically out of the business.

Rose is despicable IMO.

She dumped Pat barry after all he had done for her? If wasn't for Pat Barry, most of sherdog wouldn't even know who she was.

Typical women behavior, become somewhat famous and dump the person who made you.
Pat Barry account confirmed, case closed.
2549061-0413716418-judge.gif

Rose is despicable IMO.

She dumped Pat barry after all he had done for her? If wasn't for Pat Barry, most of sherdog wouldn't even know who she was.

Typical women behavior, become somewhat famous and dump the person who made you.

Lol you're probably bitter because of some personal experience.

Sucks for Pat if so, considering he's out of the fight game. But he can bounce back I'd say.

That is 2nd only to fried chicken as the black man's weakness
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

In short, keep your fuckin' Twiggies.

I heard him and Cro Cop are looking for Pokemons together in Japan.

Pat is cool motherfucker,fan,with good sense of humor,wich is rare today.Think he has no problem with girls.Pedophil?No.Guy knows what's good...

Back