Did RonDAna finally get rid of Cyborg threat?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Perhaps, but Rhonda will always be remembered as the one who ducked Cyborg. No one can claim goat status without fighting and beating Cyborg.

giphy.gif

If Rhonda manages to go past Nunes, I'm sure Dana will starting pouring fuel into Rhonda's once ever hype train. <cringe>

giphy.gif

I don't like Ronda, but Cyborg had no business in the UFC. Go cheat somewhere else.

Cyborg brought a nice rivalry and they were never supposed to ever fight anyway, so why get rid of her?

Thread titles lately seem like headlines of grocery store gossip magazines.

Perhaps, but Rhonda will always be remembered as the one who ducked Cyborg. No one can claim goat status without fighting and beating Cyborg.

giphy.gif

If Rhonda manages to go past Nunes, I'm sure Dana will starting pouring fuel into Rhonda's once ever hype train. <cringe>

giphy.gif

Lol, cyborg pisses hot. "RONDA GOT RID OF HER!!!"

No one can claim goat status without fighting and beating Cyborg.

You can't be goat unless you beat a proven cheater who has 3 decent wins and made a career beating much smaller women who moved up in weight to fight her? LOL

Cyborg is the WMMA greatest cheater, certainly not the WMMA goat

Cyborg never was a legitimate threat. She fucked up the potential fight in Strikeforce when she popped for PEDs, she fucked up when the UFC first brought in the female division and ran to Invicta and finally she fucked up by popping for PEDs again when the UFC gave her the division she has been bitching about for years.

But Ronda is the one ducking, for suure. 100%

Ban

Ronda wasn't ducking.. Cyborg should have cut to face the champ at the time (but now we know that it probably would have killed her for ... obvious reasons), then Ronda got KTFO & is back for the title she lost, no ducking there..

Ronda is a smaller cleaner fighter, Cyborg calling her out is cheap.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think i found steroids in human form

never a threat, couldnt even make 135... has to take steroids to compete.

meh..

cant stand her...for all the whinging she did trying to make weight..then she pisses hot..

Last edited:
Cyborg ducked anyone other than cans.

She ducked Ronda multiple times, and holly.

I hope she gets a five year ban.

Making a FW division was not getting rid of any threat.

Letting Cyborg go back to Invicta after she pissed, and moaned saying she would leave the UFC. Unless they made a FW division. Would have been a much more effective way of getting rid of the threat.

But having them both in the UFC, and only ten pounds apart would have kept the threat very much alive. If both were UFC champs. The talk of a super fight would have gotten a 100 times worse than ever.

That doesn't make sense.

Back