Did Rakić show BJJ system is fake?

Lots of dojos present at fights for publicity and also just a way to award their fighters for a win. I remember Couture got his black belt after James Tony match lol.

It’s all fake. Bjj, wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai, Sherdog’s IQ level, everything.

Yes.

HQSonnenTaps_medium.gif
And he got that belt from a happy meal

<DCWhoa>

Easy thing to test , go to a local Bjj gym and take a class , when it comes time to roll ask a brown belt to roll , be sure to tell them you think this is all bullshit , report back with results

It was probably already planned in advance that he was gonna get the belt, Rakic probably figured it would go to ground at some point. It din't but it dosen't really make a difference anyway, you get that belt based off what they see everyday in training.

Easy thing to test , go to a local Bjj gym and take a class , when it comes time to roll ask a brown belt to roll , be sure to tell them you think this is all bullshit , report back with results
Ask for a brown belt (kick)boxer.

People seem to assume that his belt upgrade (or similar instances we've seen in the cage) were because of what happened in the cage. You do realize that it's entirely plausible/likely that these coaches were already planning to give these belts to their students, based on what happened in the practice room, and simply decided to do it in front of an audience to make it special, right? Surely I can't be the only one who's deduced this.

I can't believe DC and Rogan immediately went "derp derp but this fight was only striking derp derp how does this make sense derp derp"

Back