Did Poirier just earn a Title shot?!?

Is Poirier the next LW contender?

• Total voters
Tony will be out for a while, if Conor is too, then it should be Dustin. If Conor and Khabib is a possibility then have him rematch Eddie.

Hell of a performance, but no.

Khabib needs to fight Tony.

Let's try Tony, and if he injuries again we have Poirier

Conor can fight Gaethje or the loser of Barboza/Lee

With Conor & Tony out Khabib vs Poirier is the way to go. Turn the Moscow show into a ppv headlined by Khabib/Poirier. An afternoon ppv in America wouldn't be the worst thing.

Gaethje vs Iaquinta in the fall would be a solid FN headliner.

Tony is out for a while and Eddie has apparently repeatedly turned down the rematch. Unless Lee does something crazy, hell yeah give it to him.

Let's try Tony, and if he injuries again we have Poirier

Conor can fight Gaethje or the loser of Barboza/Lee
Lol Conor is fighting Diaz, GSP, Khabib, or someone who is a draw. He isn't fighting some random ranked fighter altho I'd love if he did

Doesn't seem right, I say no, I don't wanna see him get smashed by Kebab

Khabib is off for Ramadan right now. He wants to come back late this year.

If Conor McGregor wants the Khabib fight, that's what will happen. The only obstacles I see to that fight is them doing Conor/Floyd II (in either sport), or if he wants to fight sooner than that (perhaps vs Nate Diaz or GSP).

If they don't do Conor/Khabib, then Tony Ferguson will get the fight. Dana saying they're never setting up the fight again means nothing. This is still an amazing fight.

GSP is the oddball option. He says he doesn't want the Khabib fight right now, but you never know. It's a good matchup for GSP, and money talks. Could be at any weight.

I don't really see it being anyone else. But of the rest, yeah, I have Dustin Poirier at the top of the list to fight Khabib. In a way, it's a shame Gaethje didn't win, because I think he's a tougher matchup for Khabib than Poirier is, because of TDD.

Eddie Alvarez is behind Poirier in the running IMO. He's another one that might be a tougher fight for Khabib than Poirier is. However, Poirier showed he's a better fighter than Alvarez IMO. And Alvarez is kinda similar to Iaquinta stylistically, while Poirier poses some new problems for Khabib.

Kevin Lee has a claim if he beats Barboza. His only recent loss is to Ferguson, whom he gave some trouble to. He'd be a tough stylistic matchup for Khabib, due to his wrestling, size, athleticism, and superior standup. He's behind Poirier and Alvarez only because of his loss to Ferguson. But there isn't really much in it between the three of them.

He has a better case for a title shot then fucking Khabib ever did. He’s been flawless at LW outside the Michael Johnson fluke. And we all know Dustin would win that fight. Ferguson is probably out for a while. Alvarez honestly needs another win. Outside the Justin fight(who we are seeing is vastly overrated) he hasn’t impressed at all. Lee? People keep saying he was competitive with Tony. Outside the mount at the end of the first he wasn’t in that fight at all. And he’s striking is still shit. It’s Dustin if Connor isn’t back

If Mcgregor isn't coming back then book Tony vs Khabib with Alvarez vs Poirier as the co-main, if someone from the main drop out then replace with one of the next 2 guys down.

Lol Conor is fighting Diaz, GSP, Khabib, or someone who is a draw. He isn't fighting some random ranked fighter altho I'd love if he did
Not talking about politics, I'm talking about who should he fight as for now.

Not saying gonna happen ;-)

I said he did in the PBP but I'm not too sure. Justin is coming off of a loss and now has another on his record.

Khabib wants Tony to fight a top guy before he gets a shot. Let Tony choke Poirier out and get the shot.

How could he after just taking Eddie's scraps tn? The easiest to make and most logical next matchup for him is the Eddie rematch.

Back