Did people seriously expect 5'8 wrestler Yoel Romero to charge in to 6'4 counterstriker Izzy?

Romero x Izzy was one of the worst robberies of recent time, I'm a believer that a fight can be very boring/uneventful but still have a clear winner going off of the 10 point must system, and Yoel clearly won 3 rounds

People who think Adesanya won have to either be die hard Adesanya worshipers/Yoel haters or just simply trolling for laughs.

Romero x Izzy was one of the worst robberies of recent time, I'm a believer that a fight can be very boring/uneventful but still have a clear winner going off of the 10 point must system, and Yoel clearly won 3 rounds

People who think Adesanya won have to either be die hard Adesanya worshipers/Yoel haters or just simply trolling for laughs.

You live in a dream world.

Izzy clearly won the fight it’s not even debatable.

Yup, octagon control. Izzy was running around the cage

Back