Did people forget..

B level mcgregor, only haters think that was mcgregor on his game...he can keep running his time will come

i understand that its easy for you to create another reality in order to be happy but dont buy conors lies, he was in tremendeus shape for that match, and survived 3 and half rounds so hats off

next time khabib will break his neck for that towel comment
you ll see

blondie got his death note

1 little mark on conors face...alot of pussy arm shots from kebab, conor off the couch After 2 years just marched forward and still lasted 4 rounds, shoot for your life russian rat

Awww now the real sweetheart in you comes out... it eats at you doesn’t it?

-OUTSTRUCK

-DROPPED

-OUTGRAPPLED

-CONTROLLED

-BEAT INTO SUBMISSION

<GinJuice>

Conor lost = ring rust , ballon foot , drunk

Conor won a washed up fighter = Conor 2.0

this is what they are , just nuthuggers

Shame you cant handle facts...theirs a reason khabum dickhead manager doesn't want this rematch..he got a poor mcgregor, rematch will be so different and i cant wait

If there is someone who wants that fight its clearly his manager

Awww now the real sweetheart in you comes out... it eats at you doesn’t it?

-OUTSTRUCK

-DROPPED

-OUTGRAPPLED

-CONTROLLED

-BEAT INTO SUBMISSION

<GinJuice>
Terrified of a rematch just like ali the rat...you wont get lucky twice kebab the world knows this

This was rigged

so was the mendes, aldo, Eddie, siver, and brimmage fights

conor can’t win without dana paying his opponent to take a dive

Shame you cant handle facts...theirs a reason khabum dickhead manager doesn't want this rematch..he got a poor mcgregor, rematch will be so different and i cant wait
Would that reason be because there are actual contenders for Khabib to fight and when Conor and Khabib did fight it was rather one sided? Convenient you leave out some pretty important details.

Edit: McGregor said himself he was ready for 5 rounds with Khabib, so this narrative that him and his fans are trying to push that he wasn't prepared is just completely idiotic.

Source for my claim:

Last edited:
Don't look it's a trap! It's too late for TS but you can still save yourselves!
{<Mcgoat}
images.png
<31>

Terrified of a rematch just like ali the rat...you wont get lucky twice kebab the world knows this

He’ll NEVER make eye contact again woman

1052617798.jpg.jpg

Why don't you answer the question?

You didn’t ask one, you made a statement.

I on the other hand asked a question... how long has it been since Conor last won a fight prior to Cowboy?

Does the answer EMBARRASS you???

<{yahyou}>

Conor looked great against a guy he was expected not only to beat, but beat badly. Would love to see him against Colby, Usman, Woodley, Mas, Ferg or Gaethje. Those will be more competitive fights than this one. I'd be seriously impressed if he beat any of those guys.

You didn’t ask one, you made a statement.

I on the other hand asked a question... how long has it been since Conor last won a fight prior to Cowboy?

Does the answer EMBARRASS you???

<{yahyou}>
The answer is 3 years, 2 months.

Now, which is the more misleading statement?
-Conor has 1 win in the last 4 years (actually, 3yrs + 3mth)
...or...
-Conor is 4-2 in the last 4 years, while winning both the UFC Featherweight & Lightweight titles (actually, 4yrs + 1mth)

If you'd prefer to be factual, Conor is 3-1 in MMA in the last 4 years. With his only loss being to the undefeated LW Champion.

Conor is an amazing fighter, people overlook it sometimes because of how polarizing he is (i.e. there are many that dislike him strongly). Fans have a hard time being objective and analyzing just the fighter themselves and not the person.

As a fighter - Conor is one of the most effective strikers ever, and is one of the best starters in the history of the sport.

Khabib will always be a terrible matchup for Conor, as his style is almost tailor made against it. Doesn't mean that Conor isn't amazing

Back