Did people forget..

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just how good conor mcgregor is because he lost to khabib in 4 rounds after being out 2 year ? Yes its not the win what was impressive but how he did it was impressive!

i like jorge but i think mcgregor wipes him out...

>UKguy

You excuse make for the Khabib fight but leave out the FACT that this was little Connies FIRST win in 4 YEARS.

Pipe down you salty Euro.

<36>

He is very good. I personally believe Khabib is better.

Conor should just go beat up Nate or make another truck full of money playing around with Floyd. Khabib is his kryptonite.

Conor is a top 5 LW 100 per cent, BUT

masvidal actually finished diaz and didn't even break a sweat. I got masvidal in that one, conor will be the underdog 100 per cent

Back on the horse are we noobies?

Shame you cant handle facts...theirs a reason khabum dickhead manager doesn't want this rematch..he got a poor mcgregor, rematch will be so different and i cant wait
>UKguy

You excuse make for the Khabib fight but leave out the FACT that this was little Connies FIRST win in 4 YEARS.

<36>

Conor is a top 5 LW 100 per cent, BUT

masvidal actually finished diaz and didn't even break a sweat. I got masvidal in that one, conor will be the underdog 100 per cent

mas was gassed as fuck

Shame you cant handle facts...theirs a reason khabum dickhead manager doesn't want this rematch..he got a poor mcgregor, rematch will be so different and i cant wait

2 of best moments in ufc history.

your whining was priceless
next time will be even better

Attachments

• 55B13FD1-C145-4EBE-B48B-6208BCCA979B.jpeg
    55B13FD1-C145-4EBE-B48B-6208BCCA979B.jpeg
    756.2 KB · Views: 5

Ahhhh so your REAL agenda comes out... you weren’t making this thread to claim how good Conor is, but rather to cope with the CUCKING your boy received at the hands of Khabeast...

fightstoppedConorMcGregorKhabibNurmagomedovOct18_large.jpg

Meh this was Conor's warm-up fight, his next fight is gonna be big though and I can't wait to watch it.

2 of best moments in ufc history.

your whining was priceless
next time will be even better
B level mcgregor, only haters think that was mcgregor on his game...he can keep running his time will come

>UKguy

<36>
I love how you...
1. Exaggerate how long it's been since his last MMA victory
&
2. Ignore the FACT it's only his 2nd fight in your imaginary timeline.

There are many things one can point out to discount Conor's skill or likeability. Inventing & ignoring facts only serves to prove that you're a "hater" & that your opinions aren't worth a shit.

Ahhhh so your REAL agenda comes out... you weren’t making this thread to claim how good Conor it, but rather to cope with the CUCKING your boy received at the hands of Khabeast...

he made his own world of lies in order to be happy
a world where conor could ve won but....

Masvidal and Conor should be the fight to make. I think that fight gives us all the fireworks this one was suppose to. I would favor Masvidal though, for sure, but no doubt it would be a very, very entertaining fight for however long it lasts.

Ahhhh so your REAL agenda comes out... you weren’t making this thread to claim how good Conor is, but rather to cope with the CUCKING your boy received at the hands of Khabeast...

1 little mark on conors face...alot of pussy arm shots from kebab, conor off the couch After 2 years just marched forward and still lasted 4 rounds, shoot for your life russian rat

I love how you...
1. Exaggerate how long it's been since his last MMA victory
&
2. Ignore the FACT it's only his 2nd fight in your imaginary timeline.

There are many things one can point out to discount Conor's skill or likeability. Inventing & ignoring facts only serves to prove that you're a "hater" & that your opinions aren't worth a shit.

Okay amuse me, simple question: how long had it been since Mcgregor won a fight?

<{yahyou}>

He was out 2 years here as well. Plus assaulted an old man and had a bunch of other legal issues. Its almost as if the ring rust excuse is a load of shit for Mcguzzlers to sleep better at night

Thank you sherdog, I knew I had to check out this place after Conor won

It took connor tapping out and 5 rounds to decision nate. Lmao Jorge would maul connor. First flush hit on the chin.

Back