Did Paige Van Zant fake going unconscious?

Actually super common. When guys go to hard in class we see this all the time.

Usually it's the person who applying the choke who's like uh shit this guy's going out.

Moment the choke is released the guy comes back and is all "I didn't tap"

Having been there the best way I can describe it is.... one of those dreams you have right before falling asleep.

Never been in a choke before, huh buddy?

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me since she faked everyone out with shaving her Head

super common -- its weird how being out for 2 seconds comes off like a 30 minute dream.

Inception

McGregors would have tapped 2 minutes earlier.

She's an attention ho
Wouldn't be surprised
Didn't watch the fight
Good riddance
I heard she wants to retire

Miss your old av, now I hardly recognise you.
I can't even remember which one I had before the TIto one :( It was so long ago

Dude.... clear off, you seem to think you know more about BJJ than me, this is embarrassing, walk away..
No, I just know more about anatomy than you. I have no idea how much you know about BJJ, bud. That's why I asked if you'd ever been choked before. You didn't answer.

Ive been choked unconcious a bunch (you basically start dreaming and wake up thinking your late for work or someshit wondering where the fuck you are)
.. and been choked to the brink of unconsciousness countless times... numb lips.. sounds fading away ... all the good stuff... never.. ever... have i sat up instantly after any of these occasions....
one time we filmed it to see what it looked like and i layed there for five seconds with one eye open like a fucken freak. Most of the time you convulse alittle as the blood starts pumping back into your brain.

It was defiantly weird... she seemd to sit bolt upright as soon as the ref pulled Waterson off.

I think she was on the verge of going out. Honestly, I thought the ref jumped the gun a bit and should have checked or given it another second or two. I don't mean it would have changed the outcome of the fight, but fuck it it's a choke and it won't hurt her if she goes all the way out.

#PaigevanNap
#vanNapgate

amirite ts?

She is a lizard-person working for the democratic party

No, I just know more about anatomy than you. I have no idea how much you know about BJJ, bud. That's why I asked if you'd ever been choked before. You didn't answer.

I think in your haste to prove you're smarter than him, you missed that you actually asked if he ever was a choke.

I know about anatomy (at least as it pertains to BJJ), in fact... knowing where the arteries are in the neck has helped my choke game greatly. It looked fishy to me, PVZ seemed to come to when she 'heard' the fight was being stopped, instantly as Waterson let go, i have seen people come back quick in training... but never that quick, i think she faked it... She knew she was done, but wanted to go out like a 'warrior' as shown in the link i posed.

Back