Did Nick Diaz shoot himself in the foot

the_dude_abides-1079842.jpg

Legit would not be surprised if he retired, just because he found a really dank bag of weed.
Comes out of the fog 4 months later like, damn, I should start fighting again.

The diaz Bros are strange birds for sure! It is like one dropped out of school in 7th grade and the other at 11th!

In that ESPN interview?

Diaz bros are my fave fighters, but I came away from that interview scratching my head.

From what I had gathered, when Nick was on suspension, it seemed like he was chomping at the bit to get back in the cage and make that money.

Then, the day his suspension is up, he gets handed a golden opportunity on NATIONAL TV to call out any fighter out there and set the stage for a huge fight.

But instead it seemed like he really didn't even CARE about fighting anyone? Like no one interested him?

Did I miss something here? Or did Nick drop the ball majorly in this one?

Has anyone heard anything from him since?
I like them too, but they are both morons, he totally ruined his opportunity. Strange especially for a guy that cries about money every 20 seconds

In that ESPN interview?

Diaz bros are my fave fighters, but I came away from that interview scratching my head.

From what I had gathered, when Nick was on suspension, it seemed like he was chomping at the bit to get back in the cage and make that money.

Then, the day his suspension is up, he gets handed a golden opportunity on NATIONAL TV to call out any fighter out there and set the stage for a huge fight.

But instead it seemed like he really didn't even CARE about fighting anyone? Like no one interested him?

I love him too, but he shoo
In that ESPN interview?

i love him too but he shoots himself in the foot every time he sees a microphone

Bitches love it when you play hard to get.

Dana is a huge bitch, so this is a solid strategy by Nick.

Watch, they'll be throwing a super fight at him any time now.

Hes a bum that beat a bunch of cans and thinks hes the "best" fighter

He did that 2 years ago....choose to smoke weed.

That's just Nick... He could never fit into the mainstream way of being and still be the character we anxiously hope to see again.

The realest motherfuckers on the planet.

He and his brother Nate do things their own way. It's what has made them successful. They can't/won't go by someone else's blueprint, aren't the gang bangers that a lot of people make them out to be, and yet are still world class in their endeavors.

Two kids from the neighborhood.

Nick can ALMOST do no wrong.

He loses fights and people talk about him, gets suspended and people talk about him and want to see him fight, comes off suspension after laying low and avoiding media and all human contact and gets called out by the champ.

If he did what people thought he should do no one would be talking about him, it is because he is such a unique individual that the fascination about him exists.

Nick Diaz has literally wasted 5 years of his career

You don't shoot marijuana, TS. Shooting between your toes is only for people trying to hide their habits.

They are not gonna act fake to be someone they are not. That's why I love the Diaz bro's. As real as it gets.

Any Nick Diaz interview recently will leave you scratching your head

It was such a big deal in the MMA world the lifetime ban of Nick, everyone was up in arms and showed their support so the NSAC had to allow him back. After all that he still acts like he doesn't give a fuck if he ever fights again.

Here's the full 16 min interview, he sounds content if he never fights again

"I don't need this interview, I don't need this sport"
"Fighting isn't my passion, women are my passion"

lmao at that ending

I think he pissed the guy off

Back