Did McGregor land a single clean shot on Floyd?

He hurt him, but the composure

Yeah....Conor hurt him there. His eyes kind of rolled back and you can tell on his face he was rocked.

They should box with 4oz gloves instead if the padded defense Floyd uses so well. I'm not saying Conor would win but it would be more fare of a fight for sure.

Conors biggest strength is his boxing though, does that mean hes a shitty fighter ? Answer the question please.
I have many times already. Conor is the OFFICIAL GOAT. Boxing is light years away from fighting.

IMAFIGHTER.jpg

SWEET.jpg

I have many times already. Conor is the OFFICIAL GOAT. Boxing is light years away from fighting.

IMAFIGHTER.jpg

SWEET.jpg
You answered nothing. You just reposted the same pics youve been posting for the past 6 months. If boxing is not true fighting? Then does that mean conor is not a true fighter because boxing is what he does best in MMA, its his bread and better without it hed be a bum.

You answered nothing. You just reposted the same pics youve been posting for the past 6 months. If boxing is not true fighting? Then does that mean conor is not a true fighter because boxing is what he does best in MMA, its his bread and better without it hed be a bum.
You won’t get a coherent response from the troll you’re replying to.

There’s never been a poster more in denial than him about their favorite fighter losing. It’s pretty sad actually.

Because it was below the belt
The rule is "below the belt" not on the dick.

You can't punch someone on the thigh either.

Conor hit him on the pelvis.
You are copying what I said. Im the one who let YOU know that the rule is "anything on the belt line IS LEGAL".....that the rule is "anything BELOW the belt line IS illegal"

I'm responding to the other Conor hating troll who said that Conor punched Floyd in the dick

I'm glad that even you can see that's false.

See @biomech , not even other Conor haters agree with you

Regardless if you think it was on the pelvis (clearly was to to lower gut) that's still a legal blow that was ON the belt line

dickpuncher is intentional hyperbole, but don't pretend more than half his glove isn't below the belt.

"Half his glove below the belt" is more gross hyperbole.

It hit exactly on the belt line and then slid down on impact (due to Floyd moving)

Wouldve been called legal by every ref in boxing

And in fact was called legal by this - even - biased ref

I also like how no one mentions that Floyd had his shorts illegally pulled up high

You are ignoring the things that most educated people realise

Laughable

Is that why Klitschko, SRL, Foreman all said that Conor was super impressive against Floyd (and was legit giving Floyd lots of issues) ?

Yeah, I'm sure it's anonymous internet haters like you who know more about boxing

It's actually the educated people who knew what they were watching, who could see how much trouble Conor was giving Floyd

It's the educated people who give Conor credit, hence why its only the boxing community praising Conor's performance

It's the educated people who are NOT falling for Floyd's excuses and the lame conspiracy theories

....as if Floyd, the man who cherry picked his whole career to go undefeated (who would brag about never losing rounds) simply let a 0-0 Conor win rounds on purpose (all apart as some sort of grand master plan)

As if Floyd the man known for defense simply let a 0-0 Conor hit him on purpose

Floyd's acting is the greatest ever seen in history

Look at how Floyd acted out this exchange so masterfully. Purposely missed, purposely got countered by Conor, and then acted out getting rocked
GM_20170919_215755.gif

In this scene Floyd acts out missing an entire combination on Conor.

2vhvjer.gif

Floyd should be nominated for every Oscar for eternity for his believable "performance" against Conor, purposely acting out losing, purposely getting hit, and purposely losing round after round.

As if Floyd, the man who routinely told fans off, and who ducked fighters that the fans always wanted him to fight, suddenly cared about "the entertainment of fans" to "carry Conor"...

You Conor hating momos are the sheep of the sheep

Just parroting what fake news media shoved down your throat "bu but Floyd carried Conor"

Colin said:
This was an exhibition fight. Floyd fought it like a sparring march, he adopted a totally different style for this fight because he didn't take it seriously.

Yeah, Floyd has never fought like that before and has never traded before

yeeeeeeeeeeep.gif

Not only do you Conor hating sheep not know anything about boxing, you never seen Floyd fight.

Like I said, go watch Floyd vs Judah and Corely....then you will realise how stupid that talking point is

Colin said:
The fact Floyd still comfortably beat the younger much larger opponent, at 40 years old in the midst of his retirement, really shouldn't be lost in an sane person here.

Floyd didn't comfortably beat anything.

It took Floyd 10 rounds to beat a 0-0 MMA fighter lmao

That 0-0 MMA fighter despite being 5 to 10lbs heavier, was still the faster fighter/faster puncher with faster boxing reflexes (when fresh)

That 0-0 MMA fighter fought competitively, despite the massive experience disadvantage to Floyd's 49-0 lol

The fact Conor haters are trying to gloat about that loss (or win for Floyd) is what's truly insane and pathetic

Again HELLO... it took a 49-0 Floyd 10 rounds to beat a 0-0 Conor while that 0-0 Conor won 5 of those 10 rounds

That's what's truly embarrassing....any actual SANE person can see that

It's Conor who should be praised for his performance

Floyd DID what everyone expected

It was Conor who wasn't supposed to land 1 punch.

It was Conor who was supposed to get "Gatti'd"...

And yet it was Conor who "Juda'd" Floyd for half the fight

This gif really does say it all.

converted.gif

Conor haters will never give Conor any credit no matter what.

Colin said:
Watch him smile and laugh in the first few rounds. He clearly felt Conor had nothing for him, and he was absolutely correct.

And Conor smiled and taunted too. Guess by your logic that means Conor was only sparring and was carrying Floyd, to not KO Floyd.

Yeah, Floyd was so fearless of Conor, that Floyd ONLY threw 3 strikes that first round after getting countered in the opening minute

You Conor haters are damn delusional. It's actually scary

Colin said:
The fight was a sham. Mayweather didn't even bother boxing him.

Conor isn't a terrible boxer by any means. He has excellent hands, but he should count himself lucky Floyd didn't adopt a strategy that might have embarrassed him more.

See, its because you know NOTHING about boxing, that you bought into the "Floyd carried Conor" conspiracy theory.

You were talking about "only educated" people knew Conor was carried....

YET you don't even know that Floyd fights southpaws differently (let alone a southpaw like Conor who had more length and reach. Floys relied heavily on his size and reach advantages)

You don't even know what Floyd's tactics actually are against southpaws

If you are so "educated" how come you can't actually break down the fight

I actually detailed everything and broke down the fight

You have NO idea what you are talking about nor did you under stand what you were actually watching

Read my breakdowns

Colin said:
Everyone should just see that "fight" for what it was and move on.
Exactly. It was a fight that displayed Conor's elite level boxing, a fight that proved the best in MMA are not that far behind the best in boxing.

It was a fight that exposed boxing corruption.

It was a fight where Conor wasn't supposed to land 1 punch yet landed 113 in 8 rounds.

It was a fight that exposed 49-0 Floyd.

Conor haters need to accept that and MOVE ON. Totally agreed: )

Conors biggest strength is his boxing though, does that mean hes a shitty fighter ? Answer the question please.
Boxing by itself is incomplete

It's when you have the boxing, along with everything else, where boxing will really start to shine through

Boxing IS very important and is a valuable art (probably the most)

Conor has elite level slick boxing, that REALLY SHINES through because Conor added the knowledge of how to deal with kicks and takedowns etc.

For instance, let Floyd and Conor just kick box, in pure stand up, where Conor can kick and or clinch fight, and watch how that will open up Conor's boxing, making Conor look like the far superior boxer

An uncomfortable truth that haters don't want to hear, that will trigger, is that Conor did FAR BETTER boxing against Floyd in boxing, then Floyd would ever do kickboxing against Conor (proving Conor is the far superior athlete/combat sports athlete)

There you go @Okajima : )

You are clueless and delusional.

You won’t get a coherent response from the troll you’re replying to.

There’s never been a poster more in denial than him about their favorite fighter losing. It’s pretty sad actually.
Boxing is light years away from fighting.

You are mentally deranged.

Read my breakdown. Actually make an effort to educate yourself

You Conor hating momos know nothing about boxing.

Floyd DIDN'T WALK Manny down because HE DIDN'T NEED TO.

Floyd was able to control Manny from outside range with his lead hand and jabs...

Floyd COULD NOT control Conor because Conor had the superior lead hand game and was just as long (Floyd's reach has always been a huge advantage for him. Conor's length negated that)

Floyd HAD TO WALK Conor down because Conor was shutting Floyd down from outside

I bet you didnt even know what Floyd's usual tactics are against southpaws (to use his lead hand to control, control at range with the jab, and time right leads etc)

Conor shut it all down. Shut down Floyd's jab hand with lead hand control. Shut down Floyd's right leads with counters (and the threat of counters) and kept Floyd off set with fients and jab mix ups.

You say Floyd's gameplan was to always walk Conor down and yet Floyd ONLY threw 3 shots a round to start the fight.

Your trolling non sense officially EXPOSED

Floyd was hesitant early on because Conor was out boxing Floyd from range and out countering Floyd

It was Floyd WHO HAD TO GET ON THE INSIDE TO WIN

Floyd didn't need to get on the inside against Manny because Manny was much smaller and he was able to simply control Manny with his jab

It was Conor who brought that adjustment out of Floyd

Floyd NEEDED to adjust or else he was well on his way to getting out boxed by Conor from range

You Conor hating MMA fans not only know nothing about boxing, its clear you never watched Floyd fight

Again GO WATCH the Judah fight. It played out very similar to the Conor fight

Floyd WALKS DOWN his opponents when he's losing control or feeling threatened. That's how Floyd actually fights when someone can actually make him work and can compete with him

When an opponent doesnt present any risk to Floyd THAT'S WHEN Floyd will dance and coast.

Floyd is an interesting fighter. You bring the heat and Floyd fires back with heat. Floyd has always been very scrappy. You Conor hating momos clearly never saw his fights against Genaro, Mitchell, Corely, Judah etc

Conor gave Floyd legit issues like Judah did, and Floyd had to walk down both Judah and Conor in order to beat both Judah and Conor

Actually learn combat sports

"You are mentally deranged"

*Proceeds to post a thesis on how brilliant Conor looked for getting walked down, battered and becoming the first legitimate stoppage victim of a brittle handed, 150 pound, point fighting retiree in ten years

"But but Floyd vs Zab twelve years ago doe."

raw

Yeah....Conor hurt him there. His eyes kind of rolled back and you can tell on his face he was rocked.

They should box with 4oz gloves instead if the padded defense Floyd uses so well. I'm not saying Conor would win but it would be more fare of a fight for sure.

Oh yeah, nonexistent eye rolling from being punches in the face his definitely the best telltale sign of whether a guy's hurt or not. You know, as opposed to to the shape of his balance or legs or anything. <26>

And yes, Conor might make Paulie Malignaggi look like Mike Tyson in eight ounce gloves, but there's no doubt that a whole four ounces makes the world of difference in turning a a feather duster into a death touched. Just like eight ounces made a huge difference from ten ounces ("won't last two rounds.")

My fellow Conor bumsniffs finally starting to come out of their shell again.

Conor has elite level slick boxing

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

He's not a boxer in MMA you tool, he doesn't go by boxing rules. Are you seriously too dense to not comprehend the difference between boxing rules and someone's "boxing" (i.e., punching/dodging/etc, NOT the rules) being good? You realize that in the former you can turn your back and offer your butt to your opponent and the ref will come break you up, and it's things like that the guy you're quoting is OBVIOUSLY talking about, not "boxing techniques" adapted into the MMA ring.....

He's not a boxer in MMA you tool, he doesn't go by boxing rules. Are you seriously too dense to not comprehend the difference between boxing rules and someone's "boxing" (i.e., punching/dodging/etc, NOT the rules) being good? You realize that in the former you can turn your back and offer your butt to your opponent and the ref will come break you up, and it's things like that the guy you're quoting is OBVIOUSLY talking about, not "boxing techniques" adapted into the MMA ring.....
Umm yes he is primarily a boxer in MMA. He doesnt kick alot, doesnt wrestle. Doesnt clinch. He boxes, just because hes fighting in the sport of mma doesnt change that. His hands are his biggest strength, nobody fears his ground game or kicking game.

Conor wanted to box floyd because he though his hands were good enough to do something.

I would presume to believe that your point is along the lines of "boxing is light years away from fighting."

No. My point is that you are in denial. Your idol got slaughtered in a punching match, and punching is his only weapon. Embarrassing.

Back