Did Mcgregor Fear for his life when it seemed like was attacking Islam?

is kabob really so fragile and insecure that he cant handle any ridicule whatsoever?

what ever happened to sticks and stones?

OMG he said towel !!

time for war!!!

More likely that he feared for his wallet. Talking about religion or politics online is a quick way to divide your fans and lose money.

I’ve never seen someone backtrack so quickly on their comments.

I don't use twitter but I see reports on here of fighters deleting tweets all the time, or claiming they were hacked.

Also Ariel Helwani said Dana called Conor and told him to delete the tweet.

Conor talked shit about Muslims at the press conference for their fight too. And he called all Dagestani's cowards basically. I don't think he's too worried about terrorists killing him, lol. Some of you watch too much FOX and CNN.

Nah, the rapist tweet was great.

Calling him a rapist wasn't clever or witty trash talk at all, that was just an easy and a scumbag move considering Conor isn't a proven rapist. "You threw the towel" would have been a perfect burn without stepping over the line.

Calling him a rapist wasn't clever or witty trash talk at all, that was just an easy and a scumbag move considering Conor isn't a proven rapist. "You threw the towel" would have been a perfect burn without stepping over the line.

I laughed. That's all I care about. Khabib's tweets amuse me because I read them in his accent.

Yikes not seen people walk back insults/jokes so fast?

Were have you been the past few years? Everyone rolls over and gives into the outrage mob

No doubt. 1 billion Muslims are literally waiting for a Russian cagefighter to tell them what to do. Conor had a lucky escape.

is kabob really so fragile and insecure that he cant handle any ridicule whatsoever?

what ever happened to sticks and stones?

OMG he said towel !!

time for war!!!

If you run your mouth you should be able to handle the ass kicking you get. Conor couldn't.

I’ve never seen someone backtrack so quickly on their comments.

He’s not afraid of getting fired or cut Mcgregor has all the money he needs.

I think he was actually terrified of Khabib inciting 1 billion muslims against him.

Nobody wants that level of smoke, not even presidents declare war on a huge religion.

I don’t think it was fear of Muslims. The whole point of the tweet was to get Khabib to fight him in the cage. I think he realizes that it’s been taken past the cage. A line has been crossed, and everyone knows it. This is now a thing that won’t or can’t be settled in the cage.

Im sure it had more to do with getting a call from his employers. And I'm sure he is burning through that big pay day floyd gave him fast - he needs the UFC more than they need him. Why do you think he was begging to get shares?
because he thinks he deserves it?

More likely that he feared for his wallet. Talking about religion or politics online is a quick way to divide your fans and lose money.

Yeah he's afraid of losing his Muslim fanbase lol.

It was either a safety thing or Dana told him to quit that shit or stop dreaming about ever getting shares of an international multi-billion company.

He doesn't seem to be the type to listen to Dana, on the surface, but do we really believe that Conor still has Dana by the balls? He can only get away with so much as long as he's fighting and being the golden cash cow, the other day a stand-up comedian on comedy central cracked a joke about him getting paid millions to lose during his monologue, that's his mainstream public image now, a well paid loser that hasn't fought in a hot minute.

If he beats Khabib In a rematch I seriously think there are a lot of people around here that might kill themselves.

Conor has a kid and a family. People get murdered every single day. It's crazy for him to be insulting an entire religion of people in such a bad way. Someone probably talked sense to him.

No. Dana made him do it. He wasn't even talking about religion, just that his wife looks like a towel.

813iphUffKL._SX569_.jpg

Yeah he's afraid of losing his Muslim fanbase lol.

It was either a safety thing or Dana told him to quit that shit or stop dreaming about ever getting shares of an international multi-billion company.

He doesn't seem to be the type to listen to Dana, on the surface, but do we really believe that Conor still has Dana by the balls? He can only get away with so much as long as he's fighting and being the golden cash cow, the other day a stand-up comedian on comedy central cracked a joke about him getting paid millions to lose during his monologue, that's his mainstream public image now, a well paid loser that hasn't fought in a hot minute.

I think you'd be surprised by how many Muslim fans he has. They're all over his social media even when he was against Khabib.

Being labelled as an Islamophobe can lose you sponsorship deals and other things too, so there's that.

because he thinks he deserves it?
He doesn't he wants in then buy in. If you're whiskey is doing so well then it should be not problem.

Maybe lay off the raping and assaulting of fans and get out there and make sure your half ass whiskey is selling big time so you can buy in.

Back