Did Mcgregor Fear for his life when it seemed like was attacking Islam?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never seen someone backtrack so quickly on their comments.

He’s not afraid of getting fired or cut Mcgregor has all the money he needs.

I think he was actually terrified of Khabib inciting 1 billion muslims against him.

Nobody wants that level of smoke, not even presidents declare war on a huge religion.

2xp48r.jpg

I’ll go ask him and get back to you.

Nobody should fear "attacking" this crap.

It's his need to piss off Khabib which seems petty, lame and desperate at the moment.

I think he was actually terrified of Khabib inciting 1 billion muslims against him.

Nobody wants that level of smoke, not even presidents declare war on a huge religion.
You should be wastelanded with such stupid ass thread with rest of retards post dumb ass thread all day long on here.

When Conor tweeted Khabib's wife is a towel, all Khabib should have tweeted back was: You threw the towel.

Yes. He deleted the tweet almost instantly.

He got flashbacks of the fight that ruined his life at that very moment.

conorknockdown.gif

Conor03.gif

He probably was in fear of his paycheq.
Hes building the purse with every tweet.
Khabib is as well.
I cant help but think theyre all laughing at this nonsense behind the scenes.
The rematch will sell like hot cakes.

Well , hes an idiot who's 31 going on 17 and he actually thought about it in hindsight (or someone quickly called him in his best interests).
This isnt fighter bashing. What he is .... is a fact and I'm handing out privileged information so consider everyone privileged.

I respect the fighter but not the man.

um i think it was more coming from the business mindset than fear but i'm sure that played a tiny part in it but not due to conor being afraid i'm pretty sure hes the kind of guy who would go to war over a beef like this , imo it would be more out of fear for his families safety.

i actually think someone needed to step in and stop that from escalating so likely that is what happened because of the people conor is surrounded by. I think that back tracking was based on business. Its not good for his brand or image to put out anything negative towards such a massive percentage of the world population

He has never attacked Islam though, that's like saying someone is attacking jews because he made fun of the funny hats some of them wear.

its true.

The Quran (their bible)
You shall not kill - God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."
"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" (Surah 8:12)

Khabib specifically mentioned the word justice in his tweet too.

never disrespect any human being, no matter who you are...it doesnt take much to pull a trigger.
Conor happened to disrespect the wrong kind of human being on the wrong topic.
every time Conor goes out now, he will fear for his life.

oh well
it is what is is

Last edited:
Yes. He deleted the tweet almost instantly.

He got flashbacks of the fight that ruined his life at that very moment.

conorknockdown.gif

Conor03.gif

Conor's greatness is misunderstood as evident in the bottom gif. He actually used a 5-hit unanswered combo to Khabib's arm that was mistakenly taken for a tap...Khabib's arm was likely broken!

He probably was in fear of his paycheq.
Hes building the purse with every tweet.
Khabib is as well.
I cant help but think theyre all laughing at this nonsense behind the scenes.
The rematch will sell like hot cakes.

I highly doubt Khabib is. I think he takes all these attacks personally tbh

Im sure it had more to do with getting a call from his employers. And I'm sure he is burning through that big pay day floyd gave him fast - he needs the UFC more than they need him. Why do you think he was begging to get shares?

Back