Did Mark Hunt reveal that Fedor has signed with the UFC?

Fedor's in the UFC. Hunt, Cro Cop, and Mir spilled the beans on it already. Everyone's booked up right now and the UFC and Fedor only want big match ups. I'm sure Fedor will be waiting for the winner of Mir/Arvloski, and that's when the UFC will announce Fedor's debut in the UFC. Then Fedor vs Mir/Arvloski gets next title shot.

Mark Hunt interviews are always filled with a lot of "(laughs)."

Lol.

hahaha...never seen that before. Fedor thought that ice thing was the funniest shit. didnt like Gegard's choice of music though. either that or was annoyed about earwax on the earbuds.

Fedor vs Mir/Arlovski winner would be my #1 pick for Fedors return. Then winner of that gets title shot and loser fights loser of Werdum vs Cain. So either way we get a couple good fights.

Mir shouldnt even step in the cage with Fedor hed pass out as Fedor was walking in.
Fedor would beat him so bad it would straighten Mirs curls.

Fedor hunt 2 would be fun.

Fedor will never sign with the ufc. M-1 global and finkeldick screw everything up

You just signed up and are already calling people Finkledick! You're going to be trouble :icon_evil

Yeah, i think he's just speaking like most of Sherdog does, about Fedor. As if it's a done deal and he's already in the UFC. I think it's just assumed, at this point, and that's kind of how he was speaking.

Your, overuse of, commas, disturbs me, and makes it, annoying to read, just saying

No just no.. Perhaps Mir/Arlovski loser. And that's only because he has a big name value. He went 3-3 from 2010 untill 2012. The 3 losses came against active UFC fighters. And then he retired. Now after 3 years not fighting I would rather see him testing the waters against someone like Mitrione or Struve.

Sit down peasant, this is Fedor we're talking about.

Yeah. They would tell Mark Hunt first..."Hey Mark. We just signed Fedor, so we thought you would like to announce it on twitter".

Your, overuse of, commas, disturbs me, and makes it, annoying to read, just saying

You do realize there's only one out of place comma....right? The one before "about Fedor".

Do, you, feel, better, about, yourself, though?

That's what this is about, I can only assume.

fedor laughing and grabbing gegard's arm and shaking it was the funniest thing i've seen all morning. wasn't there a gif of that?

shoutout to the oxford comma, i'm a fan. or, should i say, i'm a fan.

Yeah, i think he's just speaking like most of Sherdog does, about Fedor. As if it's a done deal and he's already in the UFC. I think it's just assumed, at this point, and that's kind of how he was speaking.

that's one beautiful profile pic.

UFC in Moscow with Putin, Tyson and Roy Jones in the crowd. They also gonna fly over Werdum, Mir, Gus and Jon Jones.

You do realize there's only one out of place comma....right? The one before "about Fedor".

Do, you, feel, better, about, yourself, though?

That's what this is about, I can only assume.

Yes I feel a lot better about myself now. I can finally look in the mirror and honestly smile.
I will sleep good tonight.
Thank you.

shoutout to the oxford comma, i'm a fan. or, should i say, i'm a fan.

serial-comma-kayne.jpg

Back