Did Margarito know about the hand wraps?

This fight and those that are promoting it are a disgrace to the sport of boxing. Let me say I am in awe that they allow Margarito back after only a year suspension for what he did. This is not the first time he has been accused of this, but it is the first time he has been caught. Luis Resto went to prison and got banned for life for what he did. Margarito basically did the same thing, but he got caught before he could get in the ring and almost/kill some one. This scumbag does this and then gets a title shot against the best P4P boxer in the world, what a disgrace. I advise everyone not to purchase this PPV. Boycott this fight and the corruption it poses on the great sport of boxing. Write the state athletic commission, WPBF, HBO, WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF, and anyone else you deem appropriate about this disgrace to the sport. I know I have done my e-mails to all. It may not do any good, but I did my part for the good of the sport.

This fight and those that are promoting it are a disgrace to the sport of boxing. Let me say I am in awe that they allow Margarito back after only a year suspension for what he did. This is not the first time he has been accused of this, but it is the first time he has been caught. Luis Resto went to prison and got banned for life for what he did. Margarito basically did the same thing, but he got caught before he could get in the ring and almost/kill some one. This scumbag does this and then gets a title shot against the best P4P boxer in the world, what a disgrace. I advise everyone not to purchase this PPV. Boycott this fight and the corruption it poses on the great sport of boxing. Write the state athletic commission, WPBF, HBO, WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF, and anyone else you deem appropriate about this disgrace to the sport. I know I have done my e-mails to all. It may not do any good, but I did my part for the good of the sport.

I can't boycott this fight- Pacquiao is fighting.

I can't boycott this fight- Pacquiao is fighting.

For the first time ever, you say something I agree with.

It disgusts me that Margarito is being sanctioned by a legitimate organization and allowed to fight again...but hey...Pacquiao is fighting.

I believed he did for the longest time. I hated him for demolishing Cotto (even though its my favourite fight.) I screamed with joy when Mosley returned the favor, destryoying Marg...which to me was revenge for the Cotto fight and for the attempt at cheating.

but DamN, after watching 24/7, Margarito sure is convincing. I find myself wanting to believe he had no idea and is a victim.

I like how Pac shows how ridiculous it is in the 24/7 series,though: Tonys not knowing. and I really like how he justifies their bout..."he is just human,we make mistakes.. he deserves a second chance."

I think that is the truth. but only Tony knows.

if he is lying, hopefully he tells the truth and then can be free of the burden. if he is honest, then perhaps like Pac said....everybody deserves a second chance.

every fighter knows what is on his hands,he is lying,and from my point of view he should have banned for life,fucking cheater
he is lying,this is bullshit that he says he didnt know

He knew.

Youre a pro fighter for how many years? You know what happens when youre wrapping your hands. To tell me that youre not aware that some foreign substance is being placed under your knuckles and it was only your trainer that was aware of what he was doing is bull.

He knew and his trainer knew.
Especially a wet foreign substance that hardens as it dries

Something to think about for the people who say that he had to know what was in his wraps.

Emanuel Steward, Freddie Roach, Don Turner, and Dan Birmingham have been honored as

Back