Did lawler go bald or he shaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason why people are bald is because their hairline doesn't grow on the top of their head, only on the side... which is pretty fucking embarrassing so that's why save them the trouble and shave it all off.

not sure if this is serious post or like pretend to be retard troll

wow, look how robust Jeff Bridge's hairline is at 65:
hairstyles-for-men-with-beards-old.jpg

Bridges is definitely a member of the Donald Sutherland and Kirk Douglas club.

Unlike this guy.

young_dana1.jpg

Thankfully, i'll likely never go bald. My family gets to keep their hair. Unfortunately greyness runs on my moms side. I'll probably have to dye my hair by the time i hit my mid 30's.

Wants to show off his ninja turtle shaped head.

PEDS use does cause baldness

/thread

PEDS do not "cause" baldness, however they accelerate it.

If you are genetically prone to male pattern baldness, using steroids can accelerate your hair loss because you will have higher levels of DHT in your body. It is a misconception that

GSP's scene was shot in 2013. A man's hair can change a ton in 2 years.

Especially a man in his 30's! I had a great hairline until I was about 28...now I'm looking like Lawler, minus the WW title around my waist and the power to KO a moose.

He's doing the right thing. Hendricks is doing it wrong.

GSP is balding as well. He's just been able to get that clean buzz cut and hide it, but its catching up to him. He barely has a hairline left.
He's hid it well for years though.

GSP is better off with no hair

Then
j60sgh.jpg

Now
GSP_02.jpg

Especially a man in his 30's! I had a great hairline until I was about 28...now I'm looking like Lawler, minus the WW title around my waist and the power to KO a moose.

Go grab some emu oil and some Nizoral shampoo. Especially the Nizoral and enjoy your new hairline in a year.

Thankfully, i'll likely never go bald. My family gets to keep their hair. Unfortunately greyness runs on my moms side. I'll probably have to dye my hair by the time i hit my mid 30's.

youre complaining about this?

im just happy to be almost 40 and still have my hairline and only tiny bits of white hair here and there. im just afraid its going to be a steep slope for me if anything happens.

Does the carpet match the drapes is the real question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back