Did Lawal just flush his career down the toilet?

It is widely known constant hits to the head causes mental lapses in speech thus he should be forgiven this one time only for the obnoxious outburst. :icon_chee

he has never been relavent anyway so this thread is pointless

I don't think there's any questions about his career today that wouldn't have been the same if he'd have been quiet and humble afterwards.

He tried to lay n pray another win and then when it didn't work out for him he threw a childish temper tantrum. He has insulted Bjorn Rebney, Zuffa will never give this guy a job. Is his next stop a third tier org before total irrelevance?

i think that rebney will encourage these guys to keep up the trash-talk, so that they can hype a rematch. i'm just not sure how many people are going to want to watch that fight again. king mo better change his gameplan, because he will be out of a job period, if he decides to fight that way from now on.

I don't think he'll be cut from Bellator. But if he does, he'd probably find work at WSOF anyway. They are always seeking name guys regardless of past indiscretions.

I thought he looked good up until his fight with Newton. All downhill from there. On the bright side, I love Newton's youtube Whitney Houston clip where he holds King Mo tenderly. Good shit.

He's gonna have to go and stay in a pro wrestling org if he ever wants a title. I don't know if 3rd or 4th tier mma org pays enough for someone like him at this stage of his career.

i think that rebney will encourage these guys to keep up the trash-talk, so that they can hype a rematch. i'm just not sure how many people are going to want to watch that fight again. king mo better change his gameplan, because he will be out of a job period, if he decides to fight that way from now on.

I don't think trash talk includes slandering Rebney about fixing the judging. Thats begging to be cut which he sort of did also.

IDK, Mo is like the most perpetually butthurt dude on the planet and the troll in me is always up for watching him lose fights, if only for the tears afterward.

I don't enjoy watching him lose fights if I have to go through 15-25 minutes of sheer boredom like I did last night or like I did when I watched the Newton rematch.

Maurice Smith = The REAL King Mo! The other dude is just a Butthurt leg-humper.

Maurice Smith = The REAL King Mo! The other dude is just a Butthurt leg-humper.

This. Mo Smith is maybe the most under appreciated UFC champ ever. He stood up to Mark Coleman when everybody thought he was unbeatable.

He's mentioned being interested in pro wrestling before, and the guys he was training with said he was really taking it seriously. Maybe ROH is his next stop.

That's the av Bombers gave you? I am disappoint

Tito vs King Mo could work

Come on bjorn...make another PPV

I never thought Mo was anything special. He literally just tried to hump Rampage to a decision and run away to avoid getting in an actual fight. And then calling his boss a dick ridin ass is hilarious. I've never heard a pro fighter actually throw a hissy fit like that after losing. (well, maybe Nick Diaz)

Not like Bellator gonna doing anything to KIng Mo, Since they spend so much time trying to hype him up everytime he fights

Back