Did Lawal just flush his career down the toilet?

Guitarmbar

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He tried to lay n pray another win and then when it didn't work out for him he threw a childish temper tantrum. He has insulted Bjorn Rebney, Zuffa will never give this guy a job. Is his next stop a third tier org before total irrelevance?

Maybs. It's kind of funny that they used their newer black LHW shit talker investment to kill off their previous black LHW shit talker investment.

IDK, Mo is like the most perpetually butthurt dude on the planet and the troll in me is always up for watching him lose fights, if only for the tears afterward.

Mo claimed it was "squashed" in the post-fight presser, and Bjorn was talking about how he'd be back, so I doubt his Bellator career is in much jeopardy.

This wouldn't be the first time an MMA fighter has publicly lashed out and vented their frustrations, only to have everything be "coo, coo" shortly later.

He won't have trouble finding work but he's irrelevant in Bellator.

OneFC is a good place for him. I'm sure TitanFC and WSOF would love to take him in as well.

I wouldn't care if I never see him fight again tbh

He's mentioned being interested in pro wrestling before, and the guys he was training with said he was really taking it seriously. Maybe ROH is his next stop.

They'll probably keep him. He's a good heel for their pro wrestling style of promotion.

Mo killed his career when he mouthed off to a commissioner and chose spots on TNA over a UFC shot.

Lawal is at best the number three guy in his division, having been beaten by the champ and Rampage. He is not exactly moving up in the world. He also managed to turn Bellator's main event into a snooze fest and then seemed to publicly complain that the judges were influenced by Bjorn (unless I misunderstood the dick riding comments).

So yeah, he may not have killed his career completely, but it certainly see,s to be on a downward spiral

Next stop for Queen Mo...

the bowels of obscurity :D

Nah, he'll be fine as long as he changes his nick to Queen Mo.

I never thought Mo was anything special. He literally just tried to hump Rampage to a decision and run away to avoid getting in an actual fight. And then calling his boss a dick ridin ass is hilarious. I've never heard a pro fighter actually throw a hissy fit like that after losing. (well, maybe Nick Diaz)

Not a good idea to burn bridges when your last three high profile fights were losses.

I think those major surgeries on his knee and the life threatening infection flushed his career. He used to be better IMO.

I thought he won last night though.

Back