Did Latifi even throw a punch in standup

AlanGregson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He was just hanging out at the fence diving into flying knee's. Looked terrified.

If they would have given that midget the win, I would have quit watching MMA.

For a week.

He suddenly realized he is not a heavyweight.

He won that fight and derrick lewis has less than a white belt experience in bjj.

Fight was pretty trash, could’ve been scored either way easily.

Trying to desperately hide in BB crotch...

He won that fight and derrick lewis has less than a white belt experience in bjj.
Imagine not being able to dish out any significant offense against a "white belt" who you had on the ground for the better part of 7 minutes.

he gave up the 3rd man. cant visably wilt like that then eat hard shots.
Yeah but derrick didnt do much else either and is completely helpless off his back if he cant bench press the person off.

He realised how strong lewis was at the weigh ins when lewis shoved him back by just touching him

Imagine not being able to dish out any significant offense against a "white belt" who you had on the ground for the better part of 7 minutes.
derrick lewis is literally the biggest heavyweight and this was ilir's first fight in the division, i can imagine anyone doing poorly in this situation.

Latifi was incredibly fat for that fight, 247 lbs wtf i was expecting him to be 235 max.. he had such a fat ass lol

Back