Did Koscheck fail to secure a job with...

If you fight for the title in the UFC you are better than 90% of the fighters out there, which makes you great in my opinion. In that time and place, Koscheck was a great fighter, if you want to argue semantics then go ahead.

I just feel to be labelled as "great" you have to win a title. He never did...He was a good fighter.

He was one on one these podcasts talking about it, about how property is cheap in Fresno and he's doing well making investments
It was back after the UFC special that showed his plane, i can't find a written source just going off of memory

And I know he owns at least two gyms in Fresno with his business partner, they use to be AKA affiliates and they're now under the DethroneBase Camp name

He was in a show called show fight factory and he was freaking out at the fact that his gyms BJJ coach was teaching at another gym saying that is paying shit load of money to him and that he was struggling with the gym in terms of running it and that it costs him way too much time and money then he previously assumed.

I know Fresno is cheap but still, he lives a lavish life that requires maintaining. He always talks about investment and saving it for a rainy day but he doesn't seem honest. The reason I say is, he once said Javier is the best coach and then he said later that Javier doesn't know shit.

I just remember him saying that he wanted to motorboat Gsp's ass....
The look on his face when he said that was priceless....So pumped yet so serious at the same time without realizing how homoerotic a statement it was at all......Lmao reminding me of that just made me smile

If you fight for the title in the UFC you are better than 90% of the fighters out there, which makes you great in my opinion. In that time and place, Koscheck was a great fighter, if you want to argue semantics then go ahead.
It's sherdog man if you aren't an all time great any Random guy who weighs 200 lbs could smash you in a heart beat cause your a bum lmao......I get what you are saying though fans don't appreciate how incredibly difficult it is to get to the level Koscheck was at or the sacrifices it takes

I remember when Jalen Rose was absolutely terrible as a sports commentator. Not saying he is the greatest now, but getting comfortable really makes a world of difference.

Always glad to see guys that are smart with their money. Nice to see that he is set for life.

So many guys think that making $200k per year will set them up for life, but they don't think ahead and they end up broke.

46 posts and no pics yet? THAT'S what happened TS:
upload_2016-12-23_20-47-20.jpeg

He removed his teeth on air to make a joke. That's a big no-no in the TV world...

I know before the fall out, Dana had a decent relationship with Koscheck. I mean Josh did tons of last minute replacements and in return, he was compensated very generously to the point that he had Ferraris, air planes and a mansion as well as money to start a gym.

Then I remembered that he was given a position as an analyst along with Cruz and if I am not mistaken it was either DC or Chael. I don't remember but it seemed like when the loss streak was happening, the UFC was trying to take care of Josh but then the fall out happened.

What really happened? Did Josh turn the analyst position down?

I remember him appearing once as analyst but then I don't really pay attention to MMA media.
Conor trying to get that Koscheck money.

Back