Did Koscheck fail to secure a job with...

Thats good to hear. When great fighters fall and end up in poverty it bums me out.

Koschek is far from a great fighter...He was a mediocre gate keeper at best...A wrestler with a decent over hand right...

Such as?

Last time I checked, he invested his money by starting a Tshirt company called Mars which went out of business hard. Then he tried to sue Stephan Bonnar which costs money. That and maintaining a lavish life style of having mansion and Ferraris and airplanes requires tons of money coming in in order to pay property taxes and etc...

Its not like he is making sandcastles in the skies...
He was one on one these podcasts talking about it, about how property is cheap in Fresno and he's doing well making investments
It was back after the UFC special that showed his plane, i can't find a written source just going off of memory

And I know he owns at least two gyms in Fresno with his business partner, they use to be AKA affiliates and they're now under the DethroneBase Camp name

I remember a whole bunch of us rightly saying he can barely form coherent sentences so it would be bad. It was bad.

Koschek is far from a great fighter...He was a mediocre gate keeper at best...A wrestler with a decent over hand right...
If you fight for the title in the UFC you are better than 90% of the fighters out there, which makes you great in my opinion. In that time and place, Koscheck was a great fighter, if you want to argue semantics then go ahead.

I'm not sure I'd go that far. He seems like a true dick and very unlikable. He would have to develop some social skills for that to work out. With all that being said he isn't an idiot. He makes good financial decisions.

I agree he's an unlikable dick, which is why I think he would never succeed as an analyst. That said, as an amateur BJJ student, I would pay $100 for a day long Koscheck seminar. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I doubt it. If he had a gym near me, I would consider signing up for a reasonable price just to attend once a week in addition to 2 or 3 days a week at my current BJJ academy. Anyone at that level has a lot to share.

having such a punchable face didn't help him any in the latter part of his career... also that fucking eye of his- he'd be pawing at it right from the opening bell. He probably should've had it lanced and drained like a 'flower ear.

and then that unfortunate facial Jake blasted him with as he blew his wad (,Joe)
B--9nNbVIAIZl-u.0.0.jpg

Josh 'Froth' Koscheck↑: a veteran who should know that a pro fighter never accepts a hot, foamy beverage from a referee during the throes of a sub attempt:
kzFv2e4.gif

moar hijinks↓
method=get&s=josh-koscheck-paul-daley.gif

Josh, after getting his fragglepoof coiffed: "Mommmmmm(muh)"

Pedro-Nobre-colar-cervical.jpg

wasn't he one of the first ones to challenge the ufc on them having 99 year rights to his image/likeness or something like that. I would guess that did not help him relative to a relationship with the ufc

I agree he's an unlikable dick, which is why I think he would never succeed as an analyst. That said, as an amateur BJJ student, I would pay $100 for a day long Koscheck seminar. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I doubt it. If he had a gym near me, I would consider signing up for a reasonable price just to attend once a week in addition to 2 or 3 days a week at my current BJJ academy. Anyone at that level has a lot to share.
You make a good point. I guess we would need to interview matt hughes for the best answer. There was a thread on here years back about how people attended his seminar and would never go back because he was so unapproachable and didn't seem interested in teaching anything. I have no idea whether that stayed successful for him or not. Then again this is sherdog, maybe they were just the loudest of a small group.

Is he really that rich or is it just a myth? I know he´s got a Cessna and stuff but still
If you have a cesna and pay to have that cesna stored somewhere and have it maintained, and if you've done this for years, and you haven't sold it to reduce the expense...you might be doing pretty well for yourself.

He sucked ass as an analyst, you only get one shot at that, and he burned hard. Uncomfortable in front of the camera.

If you have a cesna and pay to have that cesna stored somewhere and have it maintained, and if you've done this for years, and you haven't sold it to reduce the expense...you might be doing pretty well for yourself.
Yeah, but i mean it´s a Cessna not a B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber for $2.1 billion.

j/k

I hated Kos so much some years ago, now he has grown on me a ton.

I hope to see one more Koscheck KO before he calls it quits for good. Idc who he fights, as long as he gives it his all.

GOAT worst MMA quote ever. Also, you look kind of like Chris Benoit.
ChrisBenoit.jpg
hahaha f*ck
was call a young Matt mitrione
Zak Cummings twice
now Benoit.

Benoit I can see it tho.

I think the goal of the game is to get in, do your job, make as much money as possible and get out the game while you still have two strong legs.

Not everyone wants to continue with the company they worked for into retirement. "Fade into the sunset" is the best way to go.

kind of like dan henderson..great wrestling and a great right overhand

josh does not have air planes btw lol

He actually did have 1 they had videos showing it a while back. Idk if he still has it though. Despite his success I'm sure that's a hell of a lot of money to maintain a plane.

Back