Did Keenan just lose to new BB Roberto Jiminez ?

Keenan is doing fine, these are warmups. I'm sure whats important to him is a World Title.

Jiminez looked great but it looked like he was taking it more serious than Keenan. I'm surprised it was as close as it was and Keenan didn't overwhelm him but it is what it is. The kid is very good.

If they meet at World's my money is on Keenan.

yea he also got subbed by victor hugo - who also just beat merigali last weekend - also you konw keenan was taking it seriously, he just opened his own gym and has been touting that americna jiu jitsu thing now - after getting subbed 2 weeks ago im sure he dindt want to lose

hes also been MIA from Insta for a minute too

That was such a close match though. Coming up on a single and having your opponent bring their foot to the mat then jump guard and all you get is an advantage always seemed silly to me.

Keenan could've taken it if he gameplanned. He's been too willing to wrestle when he has a near impassable guard. 4 points accounted from not pulling guard and getting swept and getting taken down by a telegraphed shot.

Keenan could've taken it if he gameplanned. He's been too willing to wrestle when he has a near impassable guard. 4 points accounted from not pulling guard and getting swept and getting taken down by a telegraphed shot.

He seems like he's testing stuff he's working on. He said he's been training Judo a good amount plus he's got that lapel wrestling. Some of his stuff seemed just barely off.

It seems like he's pressure testing.

I don't think Jiminez got his A game but even so, it's impressive he was able to win.

I think Keenan takes Worlds this year but who knows.

yea he also got subbed by victor hugo - who also just beat merigali last weekend - also you konw keenan was taking it seriously, he just opened his own gym and has been touting that americna jiu jitsu thing now - after getting subbed 2 weeks ago im sure he dindt want to lose

hes also been MIA from Insta for a minute too

Victor Hugo didn't sub Keenan, Felipe Andrew did.

I think Keenan is looking longer term at Worlds, everyone will forget these matches if he wins there.

Kinda lame Gordon Ryan dissed Keenan on Instagram too, especially when keenan is always so respectful to him and calls him a friend .

I think Keenan takes Worlds this year but who knows.

Depends which weight class he does. I think he can win at Super heavy or even Ultra heavy. I think he should avoid the smaller guys. I know he beat Meregali 2-0 but I think he should avoid Meregali.
He beat Meregali relatively fresh last time, he'd have to beat him this year in the finals more than likely.

Depends which weight class he does. I think he can win at Super heavy or even Ultra heavy. I think he should avoid the smaller guys. I know he beat Meregali 2-0 but I think he should avoid Meregali.
He beat Meregali relatively fresh last time, he'd have to beat him this year in the finals more than likely.

Yeah, Merigali is a big problem. I was more surprised he got beat as he normally just comes out to kill, he doesn't seem to experiment.

Better that these matches happen here for these guys.

Yeah, Merigali is a big problem. I was more surprised he got beat as he normally just comes out to kill, he doesn't seem to experiment.

Better that these matches happen here for these guys.

Think Hugo weighted 255lbs though so he had a decent size advantage.

Back