Did Josh Haynes have the potential to be a bigger star than Colby Covington?

Man I forgot about him. I bet you're the first person to ask this question ts. Pretty random.

Haynes met Trump before Colby did. 30-27 Haynes.

tuf-finalist-vegas-cop-haynes-potus.jpg

That dude was a Hall of Fame bleeder. The Just Bleed Gods love dudes like him and Edwin Dewees (another profuse bleeder).

In what world is Colby a big star?
<{vega}>

So the second best fighter in the world in his weightclass is not a star? In any given sport he definitely is that if its about achievements in sports and not just marketing.

He was responsible for the best WW title fight in quite some time and was competitive all along. I definitely call that a "star".

No reason to be ashamed, I was rooting for him vs Taint Fletcher and Josh gutted it out. No pun intended...
I was rooting for Josh too. Tate called out Ken Shamrock for being a terrible coach. Ken is a pioneer in the sport and he will remind you if you ask him about it.

So the second best fighter in the world in his weightclass is not a star? In any given sport he definitely is that if its about achievements in sports and not just marketing.

He was responsible for the best WW title fight in quite some time and was competitive all along. I definitely call that a "star".
Fair enough. He’s a star athlete in his sport. I would not call him a big star or even a star with regard to fame and recognition, which I don’t think means anything, but that’s how I took TS’s reference to being a star.

If he could win a fight maybe. But I also don't remember what his personality was like.

Colby has like six fans total, not exactly setting the bar high here, TS.

Colby will have Donald Trump Jr. as his only cornerman for his next fight

#ColbyBless

Based on looks alone I always wondered if Josh Haynes had weird squishy body like those wiggly water snake/roll toys from the 90's.

img.jpg
He looks like the kind of guy who puts his wiener in them

And whats the connection between him and Josh Haynes. They are opposite personality and fight types and there in different weight classes. What am I missing.
{<huh}
<Y2JSmirk>

Both white with terrible tats.

Back