Did Jones whisper to Gus at the end of the 5th round " There aint gonna be no rematch

If I'm Jones, it'd be something like CHRIST, does my fucking toe ever hurt.

Gus is far too big to be fighting at LHW. He needs to move up and fight guys his own size.

I heard Jones was trash talking Gus at the hospital , something along the lines of...
"You got a dull skull, Gustafsson.
You're lucky, so lucky.
What you did was a miracle.
You're the luckiest man
on the face of the earth."

Nobody got robbed in that fight, stfu with that shit. It was a close fight, do people not understand wtf a robbery is?

jones.jpg

too soon man.

Round 1. Gus

Round 2. Jones

Round 3. Gus

Round 4. Jones

Round 5. Jones

Gus did not in my opinion when the first 3 Rounds. He won two of those Rounds. Jones clearly won Round 2. Round 3 was close. Rounds 4 and 5 were Jones' Rounds. 48-47, Jones is a reasonable decision and no way in hell was this a robbery. A robbery happens when viewers see a clear winner and it goes the opposite way. This was a close fight regardless of who won. The rematch should be interesting. The rematch will tell us who has made the best adjustments as a fighter and maybe we will see a very different outcome.

I hope he didnt...... use a double-negative like that.

Last edited:
I heard Jones was trash talking Gus at the hospital , something along the lines of...
"You got a dull skull, Gustafsson.
You're lucky, so lucky.
What you did was a miracle.
You're the luckiest man
on the face of the earth."

Apparently Gus replied "Do I look lucky?"

I heard from a reliable source who also happens to be an expert lip reader that Gustafson said ' how's about it jon? Rematch? And Jon said ' in your dreams Ho ' . Srs

What was close about it? Jones lost Round 1. Round 2. Round 3. All 10-9.

Jones won Round 4. Round 5...Jones

10+10+9+9+9=
/drum roll

47 points for Jon Jones

10+10+10+9+9=

48 for the Swedish guy...

So 48 to 47....ya maybe it was close. So was that baseball game a few days ago that went 8 hours and some team won by 1. If the team that scored ONE MORE POINT that the team that scored ONE LESS POINT, and they gave the team that scored less the win...well ya, thats all I have to say.

Watch the fight.
THE
ONLY
THING
CLOSE
ABOUT
THIS
FIGHT
WAS
GUS
WON
ROUNDS
TO

Last I checked, 3 is close to 2, but it is losing. He lost 60% or more of the fight.

JONES DID NOT WIN THE FIRST THREE ROUNDS. You people that are saying that, what happened in round 2 that makes you think Jones won? Jones got his takedowns stuffed, yet he was taken down twice? Jones landed a few superficial kicks to the body and legs? Jones got REPEATEDLY punched in the face by flurry after flurry, combo after combo. He did NOTHING except take a few less than round 3...

In the words of the immortal Greg Savage, will all you Jones nuthugging fanboys just "stop"

"Robbery" would imply that rounds 2 and 4 were not close.

Many saw round 2 in Jones's favor, as did I. Round 4 is as tricky as fuck; Gus won most of it, but Jones almost finished em at the end.

This was a close fight. "Robbery" isn't the right word.

Back