Did Jones take steroids for the Gus fight?

Hmm, did he start doing steroids after USADA got involved and never did them before that... ... ... who knows?
That would be incredibly stupid to start taking steroids after USADA.

Actually, knowing his behavior it makes sense.

i think yes, but if he didnt he probably started juicing after he got his ass kicked that fight.

You're fooling yourself if you don't think he has been on PEDs for every fight he's had in the UFC.

jones tested clean for that fight

you have as much reason to believe he took PED as gus taking them for that fight

Wrong. There is more reason to believe a proven PED cheater have cheated even when he didn't get caught, than a fighter who has never tested positive.

Of course, and he will be again for the rematch.

I remember the rumors of Jones hiding under a cage at Jackson/winklejohns to dodge a test. Wouldn't surprise me if he was juiced up for majority of his fights

What separates the steroids Jon uses from the ones that bozos with losing records take?
Its called designer PEDs genius. Him being a multi millionaire and having PED taking NFL brothers gave him access to high quality roids that are usually a step ahead of the tests until you fuck it up which they all eventually do but its worth it for all the times they don't get caught.

For shure , the guy wont pass the next usada test, and after that its only 1 shot to be tied with the ped offender goat josh barnett. But barnett needed tons of fights jones does it in 4 in row.
Its not like it matters he will just snitch again and get a 3 month suspension.

Its called designer PEDs genius. Him being a multi millionaire and having PED taking NFL brothers gave him access to high quality roids that are usually a step ahead of the tests until you fuck it up which they all eventually do but its worth it for all the times they don't get caught.
These are mostly the ones produced by labs like thg from balco aka the clean, but also a lot supplement companys try to put em in supplements, but these are then mostly trenbolon derivates supadrol and the others. No joke there are threads all over the internet which supplement has the best undetectable designer steroids/sarms in them. According to USADA jones wasnt only on t-bol(super rare steroid in the us, very common in europe which is evidence that he has good ped connections). But also on 1-andro and 4-andro which is designer lab stuff. Not even sold in pharmacys, so you better bet jones is selling too. I also highly doubt that this is used in supplements since it doesnt make you big or shredd it just makes you stronger.

So he's been on rich-guy roids his entire career? <45>

*It's
No he’s not the only wealthy fighter on roids. Plenty of rich fighters have been caught. Like I said before they all eventually get caught.

Also your over achieving attempt to be grammatically correct is pathetic. Get a life.

jones tested clean for that fight

you have as much reason to believe he took PED as gus taking them for that fight

wtf?

As far as I know, Gus has never been popped for roids. Jones has been caught multiple times. Looking back on it, you have more than enough reason to believe that Jones was on something and none that Gus was.

Well before USADA, guys like Mendes and Bocek and DHK - guys from some decent sized camps- were claiming that between 70-90% of guys at their camps were users. Now that’s still not a massive sample but if we run with those estimations as indicative of all high level fighters, then consider Jones’ tests ever since USADA then the answer must be that it seems likely he was using too.

But we will never really know, and I don’t see how it even matters now. Gus could have been using too.

This was pre-usada.

Considering he's been failing tests at every opportunity during the USADA era I'd say its quite likely he's been using them a considerable amount of time.

His brother in the NFL was busted for steroids around that time, probably getting their PEDs from the same source.
usada and an arbitrator with expertise concluded he didn't knowingly take steroids for the DC fight. but everyone else knows better.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back