Did Jon Jones fck up putting fan to sleep?

As long as he didn't do it in a car he's fine

Nothing wrong with what Jones did here.

By complaining about this you make others think that other legit complaints about Jones are probably just as stupid as this complaint.

So don't do that.

By complaining about this you make others think that other legit complaints about Jones are probably just as stupid as this complaint.

So don't do that.
Guessing fan asked for it? If so, agree.

Oh? He wanted it? REALLY?!
tenor.gif

Aniston was amazing in both movies hahaha

GSP was putting to sleep a much larger number of fans with his later performanzez.

totally consensual, not like cosby putting people to sleep

I would never choke out a guy who wants to be choked. Not cause I would be scared of getting sued, because I'm not gay. That's fine if you are, but it's a homosexual act. Jones is a savage though, he probably does all kinds of sexual shit.

There's a video of paige van Zabit doing the same to a fan.

Lots of fighters have done it.

You weirdos are just obsessed with Jones
They are weird indeed, but the ones that are even much more weird are the ones that wants to get choked out because the person doing the choking is a fighter... wtf... why the fuck in your sane mind would you want this? Why... because you’re insane and you are a weirdo

Matt Hughes got in trouble with something like that once.

Obviously, it shouldn't be a big deal.

I thought the UFC instituted a policy barring fighters from doing this after the Hughes thing, it may have just been Hughes' policy after that now that i think about it.

I personally have no problem with this, I've been choked and choked out people, this is very normal. However with Jones's past should he really be taking this chance??

This question would only be relevant if this was the trouble maker McGregor you where asking about.

If I was an MMA fighter I wouldn't be putting my hands on anyone. You never know what could go wrong, or if they'll turn around and try to sue you.

And before the Sherdog armchair attorneys say "BUT HE ASKED TO BE CHOKED OUT", even if they don't have a case it's expensive and a pain in the ass to be a public figure taken to court.

Keep your hands to yourself and politely decline when a fan asks you to choke or hit them.

So don't do that.
I thought I made it quite clear I had no problem with it, but I was doubting Jones's judgment to decide and do something like this. With his past I would have avoided this. Maybe I am adding fuel to the fire but this is sherdog, I wanted to talk about.. :)

This question would only be relevant if this was the trouble maker McGregor you where asking about.
See you make a good point and you're right, if Conor did this it would make headlines. Again that's why I was once again questioning Jones's judgment skills.

Yeah I don't know how his reputation will survive this one..

Back