Did Jon Jones fck up putting fan to sleep?

BrazilPitbullUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I personally have no problem with this, I've been choked and choked out people, this is very normal. However with Jones's past should he really be taking this chance??

The guy is getting away by testing positive for peds... You think this does him in?

Matt Hughes got in trouble with something like that once.

Obviously, it shouldn't be a big deal.

As normal as this looks to people around bjj and mma, I know to people who aren't used to seeing this it can look kind of shocking. Seems like Jones being the celebrity that he is, he's still using poor judgment..

Why would he be in trouble, the guy wanted him to do it

There's a video of paige van Zant doing the same to a fan.

Lots of fighters have done it.

You weirdos are just obsessed with Jones

Last edited:
Why would he be in trouble, the wanted him to do it
He definitely should not be getting into trouble, but we live in a sensitive world now a days and Jones has had such a controversial past I would think he would avoid this. Fighters have gotten in trouble for it in the past.

Everyone was cool, so...
giphy.gif

haha, guy fled the scene from a drug induced accident.

This is tame shit for Roid Rat.

As normal as this looks to people around bjj and mma, I know to people who aren't used to seeing this it can look kind of shocking. Seems like Jones being the celebrity that he is, he's still using poor judgment..

I don't get why anyone would want to be choked out. not on your life. I wouldn't let anyone choke me out, even if you paid me.

Generally fans always deserve abuse like this,almost every time. Smash their phones,beat on em,all good. But in jones case,throw the book at him.

I mean seriously though lol
Well he's known as this all around good christian man it seems unlike him to do something so dangerous. I thought Jones as a good christian and good samaritan he would have used better judgment!

Back