Did Jon Jones eyepoke the judges as well?

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
4-1?

JVT8sMS.gif

Jones got beat down most of the fight, definitely 1-3, and 4& 5 could've gone either way but id give 5 to Reyes...All those take down attempts by Jon & he didn't get a single one, in real wrestling Reyes gets points for the escape every time & Jon gets none...Reyes clearly won the fight, and Jones gets another gift decision...The two things that impressed me most in the fight were Jones' toughness for taking a beating & still stayed pretty strong albeit with low output, & Reyes' stamina for pounding on Jones all fight & still having enough gas left in the tank to finish just as strong as Jones did...the end

Leading up to the fight I was thinking that Dom looked like someone but couldn't pinpoint exactly who.

Then I saw a thumbnail of the vid below and realized it was Kylo Ren lol.
113de8cc559677d9e3612dd9bebea0bd.jpg

Leading up to the fight I was thinking that Dom looked like someone but couldn't pinpoint exactly who.

Then I saw a thumbnail of the vid below and realized it was Kylo Ren lol.
113de8cc559677d9e3612dd9bebea0bd.jpg

Is this what you really wanted to make the thread about... good lord.

Jon Jones is UFCs canelo Alvarez horrible decision after horrible decision win

Is this what you really wanted to make the thread about... good lord.

No, just didn't want to make another thread about it.

And on the topic, I realized that one of DR's reasons for his lack of success was that his coach didn't seem experienced enough to lead DR into winning even if I thought he won.

It's almost like he didn't expect his fighter to win judging by his tone and body language.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back