Did Jon Jones deliver karma to DC on behalf of Tommy Rowlands?

Dat chinstrap.

6ea.png

Holy fuck, lololololollololoollloololollllololololololooooll.

Cormier is as fake as everyone claims Jones is.

It's ok, though. It's cool and hip to hate on Jones, instead.

tommy why so submissive.

like he was ready for something

looked like horseplay, clowning around.

Dunno but Jones sure put out some pretty bad karma after this event, Gus will probably end up being that karma. lol

Karma is a concept invented by losers and poor people.

What did Jones do that was so bad after the event? Give the 'suck it' sign to DC after the guy tried to punch him (and hit Herb Dean) after the bell rang? Was he mean in his interview? lol... Karma....

When Jones had low T people made a 100 page thread but when DC came up with low T people decided to kill the issue.

When Jones is a jerk people go on for years about it but when DC is a jerk there is an explanation. This thread would be on page 100 and running if it were jones spanking Rowlands

Lmao at Rowlands expression. And also lol at DC's explanation for it at the end. I don't think it makes him a dbag or anything but it almost definitely was not a nice "nice work" pat on the ass

this is fine by me but the hundreds of jones haters should be here blaiming DC for being a fake and arrogant, at least if they dont have double standards

ITT: Jones' huggers try their very best to take the heat off of Jones for all the despicable shit he's done by showing a video of Cormier slapping an opponents ass 10 years ago. Keep it up, boys.

I've said it many times now. DC is a massive villain. People blamed Jones for the press conference fight but it was entirely DC's fault.

DC came into the presser intending to shove Jones to hype the fight and make sure the ufc wouldn't make any changes again like they did with Gus.

Look here at this aggressive totally unprovoked attack on Pat Cummins.

DC_VS_PAT.gif

Same shove he used against Jones.
Can get away with that against a Barista but not the LHW champ.

I'm bumping this one for those who haven't seen this video. There have been a few Sherdog members who have been accusing DC of being arrogant and cocky. Well, you're right! His cockiness goes way back and I would even dare say rivals Jon Jones' cockiness and arrogance minus the coke and disobeying traffic signals.

His cockiness goes way back and I would even dare say rivals Jon Jones' cockiness and arrogance minus the coke and disobeying traffic signals.

you're the reason why Jon Jones has no fans

Back