Did Jon Jones ask Yoel to train with him because he saw the train coming

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Yoel being the best MW in the world... looking like he wont be able to make 185 anymore and looking ready to take over 205 JJ called him up to train with him for OSP.

Yoel has that cuban loyalty, thats why he was mad when Luke accepted the fight. Yoel gave him the kiss of death while telling him i still luh you

Did Jon dodge that bullet?

Last edited:
Imagine the goat middleweight alongside goat light heavy weight!!!

Yoel is old as hell but still a scary mofo. He can put you to sleep at any moment.

Holm-13.jpg

they sure did some training with holly!

Forget photos, they've actually fought each other once. I was there to see it live, was pretty boring to be honest.

usa_today_9377502.0.jpg
You have to admit, Teh Spider held is own defensively on the mat!!

Black don't crack but Yoel's so old he's starting to crack. But that body is still prime condition. God dam, what an animal.

yoel said he is small for 205 div, because he is around 203-206 lbs and lhw fighters are usually 220 lbs or more,fight night

Forget photos, they've actually fought each other once. I was there to see it live, was pretty boring to be honest.

usa_today_9377502.0.jpg

<{nope}>

Anderson not disqualified from GOAT for roids but Jones is

God damn these interviewers are really bad at communicating with subjects that don't have a full grasp of English, just an observation, they should simplify the grammar and just get to the point of their questions.

Back