Did JDS hurt himself too bad by hitting his head or did he just use all his gas?

No "waayyy'. Caim was 'just enough' too much. Not to take anything away from Cain, I was rooting for him, and he executed a very smart game plan for JDS, but I think JDS beats Cain in 2 years.

Lol what have you seen in the last two fights that even somewhat supports your "thoughts?" Because I saw complete and total destruction and I like JDS, but he has no business in there again. We need some new hw blood.

On another note, why is werdum all of a sudden a legit threat? I don't see him doing anything but butt scooting to a decision loss.

I think it was more him out of gas and his body just saying it had enough. After that choke fell he just couldn't get up.

I question a lot of things about JDS' performance headed into that fight, but I don't question his heart. Guy is a warrior.

Cain just beat him badly and dominated the whole fight. Cain is just waayyyy too much for JDS.

Cain is waayyyy too much for anyone at the moment. He is currently the best fighter on the planet. I feel sorry for any fighter that has to face him in the next few years.

I hope he gets a chance to destroy Jon Jones if Jones moves up to HW.

Prime Cain would absolutely destroy a prime Fedor.

He'd taken so much damage I just think he was done. They said at the hospital he thought the fight was over in round 2. He took massive damage in that fight.

Someday he will learn...U never piss off a Mexican...

I think it was more him out of gas and his body just saying it had enough. After that choke fell he just couldn't get up.

I question a lot of things about JDS' performance headed into that fight, but I don't question his heart. Guy is a warrior.

I agree....

JDS CT scan of brain and face showed nothing.

Showed nothing.

Nothing.

lol-guy.jpg

JDS had to knock himself out. Because Cain wasn't doing the job.

What's with people saying this shit?

Cain rolled and that's what caused them to go to the ground and the subsequent head spike. If Cain doesn't roll, JDS doesn't hit his head so how did JDS knock himself out? JDS got hurt because of something Cain did, not himself.

BTW, it was the faceplant that hurt him. At the end of the gif when the fight's done, JDS rubs his forehead. Makes it pretty obvious then when you see that

14.gif

Back