Did Jack Hermansson back himself into a corner?

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
Being a huge Hermansson fan currently my favorite fighter at the moment actually. I wonder if he backed himself into a corner by pushing so hard for the Denmark card! If rumors are true he will now have to fight Jared Cannonier who is ranked 5 spots below him. Seems like a big step back when he has so much momentum going forward right now.

Most people where expecting Jack vs Kelvin and imo that's the fight that makes the most sense. So the question is should Jack not have been so focused on this particular card and just waited a bit longer for Kelvin to be ready?

I'll be pulling for him either way War Jack.

>Big Step back

The dude beat a couple of 40 year olds on their way out and now he’s the next “world beater” too good for guys like Cannonier.

I think people are just SHOOK that Cannonier is a dangerous match up for Hermansson and is going to EXPOSE him before his 15 minutes of fame are up.

<seedat>

>Big Step back

The dude beat a couple of 40 year olds on their way out and now he’s the next “world beater” too good for guys like Cannonier.

I think people are just SHOOK that Cannonier is a dangerous match up for Hermansson and is going to EXPOSE him before his 15 minutes of fame are up.

<seedat>

Jack is a live dog. If he can get him down I like his chances

>Big Step back

<seedat>

This.
And I think if Jack wins in spectacular fashion, it will only raise his stock.
Don't pay so much attention to the rankings.

>Big Step back

<seedat>

Lol listen to yourself

What are Jareds last two wins Oh yeah one is the same as Jacks's and a washed up Anderson. lmao

Beating Souza is ten times more impressive right now.

Jack is my dark horse in the division right now. Solid ground game and good work rate. On the Joker war wagon.
However I think this is a great move, UFC gets a solid Euro show with a headliner the crowd can get behind and granted Jacare is a better win than Jared, I think it’s a good gatekeeper eliminator fight.

Jack jabs him up then takes him down and finishes Cannonier by sub imo

Lol listen to yourself

What are Jareds last two wins Oh yeah one is the same as Jacks's and a washed up Anderson. lmao

Beating Souza is ten times more impressive right now.

Hey goofball, nobody is saying Cannonier is a world beater or more accomplished than Hermansson. YOU are the one essentially saying Hermansson is “too good” and deserves better.

The UFC matchmaking got this one right. We don’t have enough of either fighter yet to declare them contenders other than their wins over spoon fed wash ups which is WHY they are being matched up.

Where we differ in opinion is that I think Cannonier is going to CANNON Hermanssons chin off and EXPOSE him on a catered Euro Card.

<Kobe213>

Hey goofball, nobody is saying Cannonier is a world beater or more accomplished than Hermansson. YOU are the one essentially saying Hermansson is “too good” and deserves better.

The UFC matchmaking got this one right. We don’t have enough of either fighter yet to declare them contenders other than their wins over spoon fed wash ups which is WHY they are being matched up.

Where we differ in opinion is that I think Cannonier is going to CANNON Hermanssons chin off and EXPOSE him on a catered Euro Card.

<Kobe213>

I am the goofball? you shit on Jacks last two wins but one of Jared's is the same guy in Branch. You played yourself homie..

Jack on a four fight win streak and Jared is on a one and a half fight win streak.

You can't spell Cannonier without the word "Can" in it.

Jack by GNP all day baby!

I am the goofball? you shit on Jacks last two wins but one of Jared's is the same guy in Branch. You played yourself homie..

Jack on a four fight win streak and Jared is on a one and a half fight win streak.

You can't spell Cannonier without the word "Can" in it.

Jack by GNP all day baby!

Hey goof, you seem to have reading comprehension issues... who is praising Cannoniers wins? Anyone who thinks Anderson at this point of his career or David Branch are anything other than gatekeeper quality opponents are idiots.

Same goes to Hermansson who’s wins come over 40 year olds and other Euro cans.

But let’s see how this plays out Playboy... because Cannonier is going to SMASH Jack like Her Man, SON!

<{silvanormal}>
<{silvanormal}>
<{silvanormal}>

Did you really just say that Jack Hermansson is your favorite fighter?

Hey goof, you seem to have reading comprehension issues... who is praising Cannoniers wins? Anyone who thinks Anderson at this point of his career or David Branch are anything other than gatekeeper quality opponents are idiots.

Same goes to Hermansson who’s wins come over 40 year olds and other Euro cans.

But let’s see how this plays out Playboy... because Cannonier is going to SMASH Jack like Her Man, SON!

<{silvanormal}>
<{silvanormal}>
<{silvanormal}>

Thales Leites and Gerald Meerschaert are Euro?

OR*

Leites is a 40 year old wash up and Meerschaert is a can.

Gerald Meerschaert's not bad actually, should've won his last fight, and Leites is extremely difficult to finish and Hermansson did it with a bad rib.

EDIT: And neither of them are Euro.

Back