Did Izzy’s Gyno disappear? UFC 259 Embedded

It's not an imperfection, just an obvious body reaction to PED use. Some people will get it naturally during puberty but on both sides. Getting it randomly on one side in your 30s is not a "natural" occurrence.
Lol, there ARE reasons you can get it at any point in your life.

And absolutely lol @ believing the hypothetical scenario in which Israel and whoever else was involved in him taking a steroid don't know how to avoid getting gyno from it when even most low IQ meatheads know how to do it.

Its still sorta there but maybe he breast fed Jon so he can pico his way for his HW bout later on.

I have pretty large pecs that could easily turn into tits if I stopped working out. My left side is lower and a little larger than my right. This is likely because my chest structure is slightly angled to the right. You could see my left chest bone kind of poke out when I was a skinny child.

Could Izzy have some sort of similar structural issue?
Idk, could be.

From what i've seen, Izzy always had puffy nips (so basically, very slight gyno), which - contrary to what some bros on here think - is actually very common amongst males of any age, even regardless of body fat (i too have puffy nips and even had them at even ~10% body fat).
Izzy's gyno got worse, which could be due to various reasons that have *nothing* to do with PEDs, be it weed (most people in here say "uh, i've never got gyno and i smoked a ton of weed, bro!" conveniently ignoring that bodies react differently to things), antibiotics (remember, Izzy had staph when he fought Romero), or even repeated mechanical impact, which obviously can happen if you're training combat sports.

As for the PED thing: i don't know how familiar you're with this stuff, but if Izzy got it from a PED, it was due to taking testosterone - when taking exogenous test, your body will converse parts of it into estrogen, so while you'll still have lots of test, you might get gyno/gyno might get worse - to avoid this, you'll have to take other meds.
This is common knowledge amongst almost anyone who's ever been somewhat serious about his strength training/body building training/etc. even without ever having considered taking any kind of steroid, yet you have people here on sherdog who unironically assume that a world class athlete who's got world class coaches etc. around him, wouldn't not know this.

And absolutely lol @ believing the hypothetical scenario in which Israel and whoever else was involved in him taking a steroid don't know how to avoid getting gyno from it when even most low IQ meatheads know how to do it.

It's harder to pass drug tests for the substances that prevent it. Numerous fighters have popped for clomid, etc.

The most realistic possibility is he was taking testosterone or some anabolic steroid and wasn't taking anti-estrogens because those stay in your system longer.

It's harder to pass drug tests for the substances that prevent it. Numerous fighters have popped for clomid, etc.

The most realistic possibility is he was taking testosterone or some anabolic steroid and wasn't taking anti-estrogens because those stay in your system longer.
Forgot that, thanks for the heads up!

But even now, why would Israel knowingly (there's no way imo he wouldn't have been aware about the side effects in a scenario where he took it) take test and risk this side effect while simultaneously having a fight upcoming that stylistically is tailor-made for him?
It doesn't make sense to me for this alone, if i'm honest.

That's besides me thinking that not only Israel, but also Eugene (who's obv. very close to Izzy) always came across as genuine when they've been talking about PED use in sports.
People will always bring up that other PED-abusers spoke bad about taking PEDs as well, but from what i've seen thus far, the way Izzy and Eugene spoke about these things is very different from the way guys like Armstrong, Lesnar, etc. spoke about these things.

Plus as mentioned in another post, Izzy always having had slight gyno (puffy nips are the least severe stage of it) suggests to me that he always had a test/est ratio that'd make him more prone to get worse gyno than other people and like also mentioned in another post, it could totally be from weed, antibiotics, repeated mechanical impact, or any combination of these, including other non-PED-related reasons one could get it.

So he stopped injecting the pots then huh?

Forgot that, thanks for the heads up!

But even now, why would Israel knowingly (there's no way imo he wouldn't have been aware about the side effects in a scenario where he took it) take test and risk this side effect while simultaneously having a fight upcoming that stylistically is tailor-made for him?
It doesn't make sense to me for this alone, if i'm honest.

That's besides me thinking that not only Israel, but also Eugene (who's obv. very close to Izzy) always came across as genuine when they've been talking about PED use in sports.
People will always bring up that other PED-abusers spoke bad about taking PEDs as well, but from what i've seen thus far, the way Izzy and Eugene spoke about these things is very different from the way guys like Armstrong, Lesnar, etc. spoke about these things.

Plus as mentioned in another post, Izzy always having had slight gyno (puffy nips are the least severe stage of it) suggests to me that he always had a test/est ratio that'd make him more prone to get worse gyno than other people and like also mentioned in another post, it could totally be from weed, antibiotics, repeated mechanical impact, or any combination of these, including other non-PED-related reasons one could get it.

He probably just didn't think it would happen. Some people get gyno more easily than others and perhaps he pushed things a bit further than normal, but still didn't take anti-estrogens.

I've seen the before pics of Izzy and he did not have gyno before. He just has different shaped pecs and that maybe made the gyno stand out more than normal when he got it.

It is not 100% that Izzy cheated, but it is much more likely than some obscure thing like repeated mechanical impact. Yes I watched the moreplatesmoredates video and he covered that possibility, but even he said it would just make it worse, not cause it.

People who get gyno from antidepressants, etc. are typically on the verge of getting it anyway. Often teenagers. Those substances just push them over the edge. A world class athlete in his 30s shouldn't be on the verge of getting gyno.

He probably just didn't think it would happen. Some people get gyno more easily than others and perhaps he pushed things a bit further than normal but still didn't take anti-estrogens.

I've seen the before pics of Izzy and he did not have any gyno before. He just has different shaped pecs and that maybe made the gyno stand out more than normal when he got it.

It is not 100% that Izzy cheated but it is incredibly more likely than some obscure possibility like repeated mechanical impact. Yes I watched the moreplatesmoredates video and he covered that possibility but even he said it would just make it worse, not cause it.

People who get gyno from antidepressants, etc. are typically on the verge of getting it anyway. Often teenagers. It just pushes them over the edge. A world class athlete in his 30s shouldn't be on the verge of getting gyno.
Fair play for bringing up these points and discussing fairly despite contrary views.

I do think Izzy had gyno in the form of puffy nipples before. I've had it too at the age of ~22 and about 10 percent body fat. (I really wasn't skinny fat, i can DM you pictures for proof if you'd insist on it).
israel-adesanya_646738_LeftFullBodyImage.png

israel-adesanya-ufc-221.jpg

105bab4650bcc5c3a62b4ff65644bd14

It has been very minor (well, it still is on one side, lol) but he has always had it and it has always been slightly worse on his right side - before it got bigger, one didn't noticed it in some photos though, depending on how cold it was around him, since when the skin contracts on your body from feeling cold, it covers *slight* gyno up.
Speaking from experience too, lol.

Ok site one source about developing gyno in one breast, after puberty, that happened naturally.

Not only does he kind of fight like and resemble Jones a bit, but apparently uses the same supplements. I was bummed when I saw that, as I think he is a great fighter, but I think lots of kick boxers take roids to deal with the strength of rasslers.

Grace jones ? Totally see the resemblance

You can have that shit cut out easy enough if you can afford the surgery.

I watched a whole documentary on guys with man boobs one time and it was quite interesting.

Ok site one source about developing gyno in one breast, after puberty, that happened naturally.
Gyno can appear unilaterally *no matter* if it's from PEDs, weed, antibiotics, repeated mechanical impact, a combination of those, or anything else.

I'm too lazy to give you sources right now though, so if you say i'm full of shit because of that, then fine, i guess i can live with that.

By the way, Izzy - like actually many males post-puberty, even at low body fats, despite meatheads saying something different - always has had slight gyno in the form of puffy nips.

Gyno can appear unilaterally *no matter* if it's from PEDs, weed, antibiotics, repeated mechanical impact, a combination of those, or anything else.

I'm too lazy to give you sources right now though, so if you say i'm full of shit because of that, then fine, i guess i can live with that.

By the way, Izzy - like actually many males post-puberty, even at low body fats, despite meatheads saying something different - always has had slight gyno in the form of puffy nips.
Yes but for someone in their 30s in just one breast is not normal. Gyno usually doesn't just pop up like that in just one breast in your 30s. Weed is legal in many states in USA and there are no other cases of getting gyno in one breast from the millions of weed smokers in USA.

He used weed as the reason for it, but that would make him 1 of 1 with that happening to him.

Gyno is like the Hydra monster. You kill a titty, another one will grow.

We're not done yet seeing titties growing on Adesanya. Goddamn papania

You homoerotic dorks are something else lmao
we're looking at a steroid induced condition. You're the one seeing it in a homo way. That's on you.

Yes but for someone in their 30s in just one breast is not normal. Gyno usually doesn't just pop up like that in just one breast in your 30s. Weed is legal in many states in USA and there are no other cases of getting gyno in one breast from the millions of weed smokers in USA.

He used weed as the reason for it, but that would make him 1 of 1 with that happening to him.
Like i said, no matter where it's coming from, it can develop in one or two breasts, or rather nipples - having it in one nipple is super rare, but if you're getting it from weed, the chances of getting it in one nipple is as high (or low) as it is if you're getting it from PEDs.

Most steroid-users/people who have knowledge on that would also tell you that mostly, both nipples are affected, you know?

Like i said, no matter where it's coming from, it can develop in one or two breasts, or rather nipples - having it in one nipple is super rare, but if you're getting it from weed, the chances of getting it in one nipple is as high (or low) as it is if you're getting it from PEDs.

Most steroid-users/people who have knowledge on that would also tell you that mostly, both nipples are affected, you know?
Lots of fighters use weed also, no other fighter has had this issue. So far it's 1 of 1 for Adesanya. I think most fighters called him out on it for PEDs and not his weed story. Either way not a big deal to me, I accpeted the fact that a lot of fighters are on PEDs. Not everyone, but most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back