did it bother Amanda that they kept calling Ronda the pioneer, when Nunes has been fighting longer?

She isn't the pioneer of fuck all. I was watching womens MMA long before that poopy bitch ever made it big. Carano and Coenen are the real pioneers.

Nunes has been fighting since 2008, let that sink in. what did Ronda pioneer?

I don't know but Amanda seemed to be very thankful of what Ronda has done for WMMA. So let that sink in.

Yes she does. Is she not responsible for WMMA being on the biggest stage of the sport and for it gaining notoriety? Yes, she is. Ronda is a pioneer both in legend and fact.

ACCEPT.

As a marketing ploy, not as an athlete

Pioneer in 3 Card Monte WMMA

I used to work as an employer to over 200 independent contractors. One their biggest arguments was, "I've been here for over x amount of years, blah blah blah, I deserve so and so today" my response would be "yea and you did a shit job for x amount of years "'

All this means is quality over quantity basically. Just cause you've been doing something for a long time doesn't mean u were good at it.

Yes she does. Is she not responsible for WMMA being on the biggest stage of the sport and for it gaining notoriety? Yes, she is. Ronda is a pioneer both in legend and fact.

ACCEPT.

+1

Unfortunately, while she was doing the water works, talking suicide and needing her boyfriend's babies, the rest of the division was ranking up. Its like Royce fighting the UFC stars today. He is a pioneer of the sport but long in the tooth and dated at best. His skills set is no longer compatible with the qualify of fighter today.

As a marketing ploy, not as an athlete

Pioneer in 3 Card Monte WMMA
So now Ronda is not an athlete? So Ronda was not accomplished outside of MMA? So Ronda was not the #1 ranked female fighter? So Ronda did not win and defend multiple times her title? So Ronda did not fight and beat the best her division had at the time? Go away.

So fraud is "pioneer" now?

Why not just be honest in what you are selling people? Just say "I'm one of the best female fighters behind Cyborg and a few other female fighters but I want to start female MMA in the UFC and make it more mainstream"

People aren't gonna hate you if you are just honest with them. If you try and scam people though they will never forget
Eyeborg is the only "best" fighter who never has to prove anything to be considered such.

WMMA exists in the UFC because of Ronda's influence and star power. So yes, she was and is the pioneer.
Lol her star power came from where ? Strikeforce ?

They Ronda hype machine started when she got in the UFC

So now Ronda is not an athlete? So Ronda was not accomplished outside of MMA? So Ronda was not the #1 ranked female fighter? So Ronda did not win and defend multiple times her title? So Ronda did not fight and beat the best her division had at the time? Go away.

lol I think it's pretty obvious she's not what she represented. People were sold an untruthful product. Why do you think the backlash? Backlash came out of nowhere? it's imaginary backlash?

Simply marketing trash

Eyeborg is the only "best" fighter who never has to prove anything to be considered such.
She's proven that there are idiots out there that would believe that she is clean and a best female fighter despite not beating, let alone fighting, top female fighters.

lol I think it's pretty obvious she's not what she represented. People were sold an untruthful product. Why do you think the backlash? Backlash came out of nowhere? it's imaginary backlash?

Simply marketing trash
So she was truly not the best then? What she accomplished was merely a figment of our imaginations? No amount of revisionism is going to change what Ronda's accomplishments.

I don't think she gives a shit.
did she fear the return?

#fearthereturn #fridaydec30

mjl.gif

Amanda would still be fighting in Invicta to audiences of her closest relatives if it wasn't for Ronda though. I think they all appreciate that. Ronda opened the door for them all to make more money in the future.

Lol her star power came from where ? Strikeforce ?

They Ronda hype machine started when she got in the UFC
The only reason womans MMA came to the UFC was because of Ronda. Dana always said there would be no womans MMA in the UFC and it was Ronda that changed his mind. So many emotional children ITT who can't accept reality, lol

Back