Did Gus clearly win even 1 round?

You cant win a fight running away i gave him one round
He did not win the fight he did not draw the fight he lost
Just becasue he took JBJ down in fisrt round did NOT give him the round he did nothing with the take down JBJ was the agresser and scored more harded hurting strikes
Now that being said If Gus was way more agressive and didnt back up so much the fight would have been closer .

The fourth round was actually the most decisive round, right up to the spinning elbow. Which in turn, was the most significant strike of the fight.

Very exiting to watch. Hard to score though.

We clearly didn't watch the same fight. In the fight I watched Alexander the Terrible towered over his timid opponent and repeatedly slammed his mighty fist into the face of the terrified adversary who, bloodied, battered and broken resorted to villainous tactics such as eye gouging to blind Alex who somehow used his extra-sensory perception to avoid his evil foe's attacks despite being unable to see, hear or indeed move due to the fiery golem casting evil Brazilian magicks from the grandstand. In the end God intervened and magnified the rays of the sun to a level never before seen burning Jon Jones to ashes and our viking prince rode on the back of a flying naked mermaid to Valhalla where he currently feasts and rests before his next battle.

Gus did NOTHING in round 5.

Don't worry, brah.. It's the new trend. You must score all rounds for your fighter, or score them as draws. You can't concede a single round to these delusional Jones nuthuggers..

See, like this:
1 - Gus
2 - Gus
3 - Gus
4 - Gus
5 - Draw

LOL, Gus dominated 24 minutes of that fight. 1-3 were pure gus. He also won round 5, which was the only only close round.

:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Bones landed all of the significant strikes and had Gus dead on his feet. Are you fucking serious?

All head kicks were blocked. Jones was rocked by a jab as well. Jones got hit with a hook when he attempted that Superman punch as well.

Don't worry, brah.. It's the new trend. You must score all rounds for your fighter, or score them as draws. You can't concede a single round to these delusional Jones nuthuggers..

The rematch is coming.

Same judges then I suspect Jones wins another decision. I can't see how Gus can do much more in there.

Gus is going to slaughter Jones in the rematch. He's going to crack Jones face open with the back of his hand and drink the goo within, ascend his throne and rule with a furious grace.

Same judges then I suspect Jones wins another decision. I can't see how Gus can do much more in there.

If his cardio was a little better he could have definitively won the last two rounds. He faded in the 4th and 5th, while Jones picked up the pace. It's definitely possible for him to win without knocking Jon out.

watching round 5, Gus has hit Jones about 10 times in the head in the first minute.

he did wobble Jones with a jab at 0:55 left.

Rogan won't shut up about the blocked head kicks.

Yep. Round 5 was a draw at best but I had it for Gus. Rounds 1, 2, 3 all Gus. 4 Gus until the elbow and he didn't even fall over so ...

Gus.

Gus clearly won the first round. Jones clearly won 4 and 5. 2 and 3 were a toss up

woow...what a trolll.

How is that trolling? GSP won a round vs Condit which involved 4:00 of GSP controlling the action, :30 of Condit scoring a HUGE headkick and swarming and about :30 of transition time. Pretty equivalent to me. Gus did plenty in round 4 before the elbow, I'd call that round drawn.

Not that it matters, the fight was close, the incumbent champ won. In a close title fight that's usually the way of things. No need for tears, lets celebrate the amazing fight we have all been blessed with!

Back