Did GSP reveal the real reason behind his departure...

wtf? you paid that much attention to his nipples? Also weird you speak of "his" identity issues & use of Vaseline. You keep telling on yourself. Just come out..

GSP tweaking them before fights may have something to do with that.

Did you miss it? Or are you so straight your eyes didn't see it?

Yes...he got tired of working for a jackass

There is supposedly some truth to GSP getting a girl pregnant and not wanting the child. It was one of many reasons and not just one.

He wanted Shields to be champion so he retired.
http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/gsp-thinks-jake-shields-will-become-champ-2629381/
Too bad Jake lost and got cut.

gsp_And_Shields.jpg

More or less it had to do with PED usage. He said that, it's a fact.

The rumor is that he has evidence that Hendricks was using steroids for their fight, he went to the Fertita brothers and showed them the evidence, and they did nothing. So he is done fighting. I do not claim that as fact, it's a rumor.

PED use. He wanted it cleaned up; no one listened. Turned out he wasn't playing, and left the sport.

Glad he left on his own terms no matter the reason. We couldn't have asked for a better champ than GSP.

He got mad when a few guys accused him of roiding, and then he got madder when he did the VADA testing but Hendricks refused (and Hendricks was one who suggested he was using).
He really lost it about that, and he was going nuts about that even before the Hendricks fight.

He must have firsthand knowledge that a lot of guys are using, but gets frustrated because he's clean and can't call out specific guys on it.

He got mad when a few guys accused him of roiding, and then he got madder when he did the VADA testing but Hendricks refused (and Hendricks was one who suggested he was using).
He really lost it about that, and he was going nuts about that even before the Hendricks fight.

He must have firsthand knowledge that a lot of guys are using, but gets frustrated because he's clean and can't call out specific guys on it.

Pretty much this. Got pissed over being accused of usage, then the accuser refused to do the tests when GSP offered to pay for them. Honestly, I don't know why more people don't give Hendricks shit for his failed use of misdirection.

Pretty much this. Got pissed over being accused of usage, then the accuser refused to do the tests when GSP offered to pay for them. Honestly, I don't know why more people don't give Hendricks shit for his failed use of misdirection.

Just imagine if it had been Jones instead of Hendricks pulling that against an opponent!

GSP is making Hollywood money to not get punched in the face or blow out knees. Can't say I blame the man.

Really folks, it doesn't have to be any more complicated than this. ^^

Back